• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 17, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
5.5

1. Nov 5, 2010
    i have to say this reminds my a lot of the new are we there yet series(also another horrible show). This show is just so predictable its sad and the jokes were never funny. I would not even watch this show if they paid me to. I hope this series is canceled soon so something better came come along.
  2. Nov 15, 2010
    I only watched one time, but that was enough. Characters don't mesh together in my opinion. Overly silly. I watched because it was dealing with Dancing with the Stars. What a waste of good talent on all counts. I can't believe Mark would have gone through with this show. I believe he did it for his previous team mates on Dancing with the Stars. I could barely stand to get through the entire show. Sorry. Expand
  3. Jun 24, 2011
    I had really high hopes for this show but was rather disappointed in the entire show's structure and almost everything. The humor seems rather stale and is quite bland. This was definitely one of the shows that went at the bottom of my list of must-sees. It was even more surprising when ABC Family renewed it for a second season after it's extremely low viewer ratings. In my overall opinion it was a huge mistake bringing this show back when ABC Family could have replaced it with another more promising show. Expand
  4. Sep 6, 2014
    Melissa & Joey fails to provide any real laughs. It feels less like a mainstream sitcom, and more like something the Disney channel would air with it's lame storylines and even lamer jokes, however, at the heart of Melissa & Joey we find an obvious chemistry between the cast which provides great potential to create a funny, natural feeling sitcom - if only the creators would realise this.
  5. Aug 7, 2013
    The show has its moments, but its comedic material is so heavily overused that it never gains independence as an original comedy, depositing fewer laughs than it should.
  6. Ogr
    Jan 26, 2014
    I am sorry, I really liked Melissa Joan Hart as Clarissa and Sabrina, but this Show is the worst Show ever on Comedy Central. The writing is so bad, I feel ashamed watching this. Bad Jokes, stupid Story, lame Characters, please cancel this show, it's simply horrible.

1. Although the show is reminiscent of the kid-friendly TGIF lineup, some of the jokes are for the PG-13 crowd.
  2. Reviewed by: Tanner Stransky
    Because this is on ABC Family, it comes with a big helping of cheesy jokes, but Hart and Lawrence share a buoyant, delightful chemistry.
  3. Old-chestnut premise notwithstanding, the show wants to be modern, and the humor occasionally pushes further than one might expect from a family comedy.