Melrose Place : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 8, 2009
5.9

1. MartinS.
    Sep 20, 2009
    This show was cheesy in it's original form. Why bring it back now? As long as there is an audience for this kind of crap studios will keep delivering it.
  2. MasJ
    Sep 10, 2009
    As a fan of the original show, the debut episode of this remake seemed hollow.
  3. ShayS
    Sep 24, 2009
    I tried to watch the first 8 minutes of the show... i got the reaction that girl got after watching the tape of that dead girl from The Ring.
  4. XiuyiW.
    Sep 24, 2009
    Okay show. made much worse by ashlee simpson's crap acting. argh. u positively get nightmares from seeing her making gooey eyes at her crush in the show. Why ever is she billed as the main actress if she hardly appears on the show. Looking pretty she can do. Act, she cant do.
  5. Sep 29, 2012
    For me, the whole Melrose Place reboot idea is not working because The CW is used to be known for shows like Smallville and Gossip Girl, but I certainly don't watch the network no more. With Aaron Spelling gone, there's no telling where a huge cult classic will reboot. But the new "Melrose Place" has a lot of bad acting, bland storylines, a terrible excuse for a perfect '90s geek magnet. IFor me, the whole Melrose Place reboot idea is not working because The CW is used to be known for shows like Smallville and Gossip Girl, but I certainly don't watch the network no more. With Aaron Spelling gone, there's no telling where a huge cult classic will reboot. But the new "Melrose Place" has a lot of bad acting, bland storylines, a terrible excuse for a perfect '90s geek magnet. I mean, "Melrose Place" was the epidemy of FOX on Monday nights. After ending 7 seasons, I might've watched all of the episodes on DVD. It was the "90210" of all time. I don't think the CW will be long as a company, but I want the old WB and UPN back. Expand

1. It remains to be seen whether the new Melrose will become as giddily addictive as its predecessor--but it's off to a promisingly dizzy start.
  2. A canny revamp, well-lit and visually eye-popping in a shadowy-neon way that hints at the old with several familiar faces while showcasing newcomers including redheaded Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    It seems a statement of the obvious to call the new Melrose trash, but a reviewer must observe certain formalities--and at least it is trash we can dig into and learn something from,