• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2009
6.4

1. AleahH.
    Sep 24, 2009
    This show was way better then I thought it was going to be. I can't wait for next week.
  2. MariaL.
    Sep 24, 2009
    I really enjoyed this show, a bit too soapy for my tatse. But i liked the story line from the nurses perspective.
  3. PatM.
    Sep 25, 2009
    Fabulous show, well written with great acting by Taylor Schilling and cast.
  4. CarliN
    Oct 20, 2009
    Awesome show! It speaks and tell to US what is truly happening in our Country and world, however, sadly, the sheep may not watch. Just like the last 8 years. G-d bless our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the world. peacE!
  5. JamesM
    Oct 22, 2009
    I have read every single rating on here so far, and I am astounded at the criticalness of most of them. If I wanted to watch a real ER I would go sit in the waiting room. This show is funny, witty, and dramatic all at the same time. If this show is canceled, I will NEVER watch NBC's new shows again!!! This and Trauma are the only new shows on TV that I am even watching this season!!
  6. MicheleR
    Oct 25, 2009
    This is one of the best shows on TV --- it's storyline is different enought to keep me interested - MUCH better than those boring CSI/Law & Order/NCIS shows which are all alike. I am excited about the characters and love the newly developing plots.
  7. Jennifer
    Oct 28, 2009
    Love this show. I hate the opening, very lame but the show is really good. I also love the return home from war. Makes the show current.
  8. ChristinaD
    Nov 15, 2009
    This is one of the best shows to come out this year. It may be starting out a little rocky, but it is in it's first season. I expect a lot from this show... don't lose faith yet!!!
  9. BethanyJ
    Nov 17, 2009
    I love this show! It has a great cast and it's light-hearted. I'm so tired of all the heavy dramas that are on TV. I don't care if it may be cheesy or unrealistic. It's the perfect fluff show and I can't get enough of it. The world has enough depressing crap in it as it is, I like to get away and watch a fun show like this.
  10. SARAHB
    Dec 14, 2009
    Great show!!! It's about time there's a show about a woman torn between her profession, her insane alcoholic family, herself, her past (war), two lovers Her life is real..tragic and humorous all in a matter of moments. If this show was about a male soldier grappling with "normality" upon returning from war --it would be hailed as genius. ..This show is blue collar, not boston Great show!!! It's about time there's a show about a woman torn between her profession, her insane alcoholic family, herself, her past (war), two lovers Her life is real..tragic and humorous all in a matter of moments. If this show was about a male soldier grappling with "normality" upon returning from war --it would be hailed as genius. ..This show is blue collar, not boston ivy league surgeons and doesn't have profound VO to mask the melodrama... or maybe people don't take post traumatic syndrome by female soldiers seriously..so maybe this show is ahead of it's time..Keep this show on.. and take us to the war -in her head and the one we still fighting... Expand

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    There's no reason to pile on here, but this show needed many more months of gestation before getting thrown to the wolves.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Grading on a curve amid TV's viral nurse outbreak, the series proves more engaging than "Hawthorne" and less dour than "Nurse Jackie." Initially, though, it just doesn't quite possess the requisite spark that would leave people begging for Mercy.
  3. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    Ultimately, despite an attempt to raw up the scene with topical war references, Mercy ends up being just another hospital soap opera that audiences have seen, and seen done better.