• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.0

1. Oct 1, 2011
    Oh. My. God. The only time I laugh more is during Parks and Rec. This is a really, really, really funny show. It's so heartwarming and unique how they always end up with a happy ending where they realize how much they love each other at the end.
  2. Sep 26, 2011
    Now in its third season, Modern Family proves why it has won all of the awards that it has. Smart, funny and loveably charming. The greatest comedy along with Parks and Recreation.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Great show! Nice and funny. Has a lot of heart and every character is played by the best possible actor. Not as good as Parks and Recreation but better than The Big Bang Theory.
  4. Oct 2, 2011
    I kinda sorta love this. I love every single character. Every single story. It's so funny and it's very heartfelt and sweet. The writing is beautiful.
  5. Apr 2, 2012
    There are a few hiccups in this season but writers have done a really good job in the past and they are doing it in this season on some episodes. I hope they are saving all for ending.
  6. Sep 18, 2012
    One of the funniest shows ever, right up there with arrested development.One of the funniest shows ever, right up there with arrested development.One of the funniest shows ever, right up there with arrested development.
  7. May 12, 2015
    The excellent cast continue to deliver in this funny third season of the multi-award winning family sitcom. If you enjoyed seasons one and two you'll enjoy this.
  8. Dec 12, 2011
    Modern Family continues to hit it out of the park in its third season. While the show did get off to a slow start at the beginning of the season, every episode since has been superb. The Christmas episode was much better than, and funnier than, last years Halloween episode.
  9. Jan 12, 2012
    When I was a kid, I dreamed about this kind of family show. Few years ago I found myself in characters from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (will write a review for it, very soon). Now, I can`t take my eyes of Modern Family. Why is this comedy - show the best comedy - show of our days? Acceptance of who we are, the sentence that I believe everyone will agree. When I first saw it, after some otherWhen I was a kid, I dreamed about this kind of family show. Few years ago I found myself in characters from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (will write a review for it, very soon). Now, I can`t take my eyes of Modern Family. Why is this comedy - show the best comedy - show of our days? Acceptance of who we are, the sentence that I believe everyone will agree. When I first saw it, after some other reviews from internet, friends and TV, I told myself wow, that`s something new! I have never felt that better and that close to my family. I realy begun to act different with my family. Now, I visit them more often and I call them almost everyday. The sitcom is embrassing the life of most of the people in America and succeded to put in a funny way woman vs men, gays vs straights, young vs old, childrens vs parents, smarts vs idiots. If you look very carefully you will see that Modern Family will change you with every episode. Just try it and let me know how this changed you. Modern family is the most comedy - show watched in US in 2011 and reign the 2011 Emmy Awards and 3 Golden Globes Nominations. P.S.: It`s very possible that they will win all of the awards. Expand
  10. May 6, 2012
    Watching episode 301 you will probably think 'What the hell happened to this show?' but don't worry, its just a weird anomaly. Once that unusually bad 1st episode is out of the way, the show is still very funny. Its not quite as good as the first 2 seasons, and the scenes with just Cam and Mitchel and their issues are getting a bit old, but its still very good.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Peter Swanson
    Oct 20, 2011
    In an era when cable TV writers can focus their talents on just 10 or 12 episodes at a time, 24 exceptional installments of a network comedy is an increasingly tall order, even for the creators of a show that remains the best family sitcom on TV.