• Network: ABC

1. MoseS.
    Sep 24, 2009
    Absolutely hilarious!
  2. Dec 10, 2010
    Phenomenal cast. Clever writing. This is the perfect storm when it comes to sitcoms. They won the Emmy for a reason. If you're not watching this show then you are missing out.
  3. Mar 16, 2015
    Fresh and uniquely funny. I love how every person in the family is so true to his or her character, that they always bring something new to the table. I enjoyed every episode, and looking forward to some in the future! I've not been laughing like this for a while now... and you gotta love Mr Phil! Easily the funniest character in any comedy series' history!
  4. May 26, 2012
    one of the funniest comedy shows i have seen since FRIENDS; which still remains my favorite. Modern Family is the best right now. I dont think there's been an episode where I havent laughed.
  5. Jul 10, 2014
    I found this show very enetetainment. I like how the has a variety of different characters and the families are different and the actkrs are outstanding. The episodes are each very interesting and hilarious therefore well written
  6. chw
    Jul 17, 2014
    Modern Family is one of the most funniest television shows I've ever seen. Besides being funny, it's still a very good show and every episode has a creative plot.
  7. Feb 16, 2015
    I love this show at first it was very hilarious and now its not as funny, but they always surprise me with that. I love Luke and Haley I love Phil and Claire's family dysfunctional, but well entertaining. And Alex.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 15, 2010
    This remains far and away the best prime-time sitcom: crisp and farcical, but very kind. [25 Oct 2010, p.37]
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Modern Family is good. Better than good. Really good. O'Neil--dry and wonderful as ever--and Vergara (considerably less dry) are a winning combination.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Flitting among three storylines, it's smart, nimble and best of all, funny, while actually making a point about the evolving nature of what constitutes "family."