Mom : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2013
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.8

1. May 9, 2014
    I love this show, everyone should be able to relate on some level. I can relate to adoption, alcoholism, never knowing biological father, and working for a boss that threatens to kill people. It is a "real" reality show for me, not that scripted trash that is on tv. Some issues are so sad you just have to laugh about them. Go Christy, Go Alvin, Go Bonnie!!
  2. Oct 12, 2013
    One of Fall's best new shows and best new comedies! the show never failed to deliver. it is a comedy with a romantic touch and a tradegic touch with a pinch of plot twists as of every episode so far! my Mondays just became much better. Well done Anna Faris
  3. Mar 26, 2016
    I watch all the highly rated top shows and a variety of them... Breaking Bad, Big Bang, Master of None, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Bates Motel, True Detective (not season 2), Brooklyn Nine Nine, Supernatural are some of the shows I've watched in their entirety because I liked them. I'm on episode 20 of season 1, i'm shocked that I feel like this is better than all the other shows II watch all the highly rated top shows and a variety of them... Breaking Bad, Big Bang, Master of None, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Bates Motel, True Detective (not season 2), Brooklyn Nine Nine, Supernatural are some of the shows I've watched in their entirety because I liked them. I'm on episode 20 of season 1, i'm shocked that I feel like this is better than all the other shows I listed at the moment. Maybe its because i just got done watching a good episode...but almost every episode I watch I remember having this moment where I'm thinking damn, this show is so funny...and damn this show is so good...and there's always a teary eyed moment despite some of the crudest jokes. It takes struggling people perceived by society as bottom rung through their finances and their various big mistakes in life that people can make, really regret, and grow from, and shows how they can be some of the richest people...in terms of love, family, and friendship. I LOVE this show.

Update: I'm on episode 13 of season 3, and i'm extremely sad that now i have to wait to watch more episodes. There is nothing in the entirety of TV history that compares to this show. It is the FUNNIEST, most SOULFUL, sweet, heart-felt, and good hearted, tv show i have ever watched, despite being about alcoholics, especially being about alcoholics, and moms, and ex-cons, and strippers, and second chances. As i got closer to episode 13, I tried watching other shows, like two and a half men, and mike and molly, walking dead, x-files, daredevil....i went back to trying to catch up on big bang theory and others...after watching this tv show...nothing is good anymore. Its sooo good.
  4. Nov 25, 2013
    This is a very funny show. Best new comedy show. I've only seen a few episodes and I am waiting for the new episode to come on in about an hour and a half. It's a good show.
  5. Jan 9, 2014
    the show starts dull way below to what's expected of chuck lorre but only to get better thereafter. It has a making of a good show. Thumbs up for Anna Faris. She is good, like really gooood (at acting i mean;))
  6. Feb 15, 2014
    This is the most adorable, clever, unique, funny sit-coms to come out in years. The writing is
    always creative, unexpected, silly, and laugh provoking. I think Anna Farris is hilarious.
    Janny is a perfect foil. Definitely a must watch for me.
  7. Jan 23, 2014
    I watched this show for the first time last night and loved it. Anna Faris has great comic timing and was excellent and believable in the part that she's casts for. And while I've always liked Allison Janney since seeing her in The West Wing, I'm really am not sure yet about her character yet. And that could be because I only have brothers and no sisters and really can't see my MomI watched this show for the first time last night and loved it. Anna Faris has great comic timing and was excellent and believable in the part that she's casts for. And while I've always liked Allison Janney since seeing her in The West Wing, I'm really am not sure yet about her character yet. And that could be because I only have brothers and no sisters and really can't see my Mom talking about sex like they were. They say you don't get a second chance to make a first impression and I was impressed so I'll be looking forward to watching it again next week. Collapse
  8. Nov 26, 2013
    Unlike "Dads", Mom is pretty funny. The jokes are good, and the two ladies are entertaining, Probably the funniest new show of the season. We'll see if it sticks.
  9. Nov 25, 2013
    Mom is an incredibly insightful joke machine. And the cast is absurdly funny. Faris and Janney are the emotional and hilarious center of the cast, but there are so many well fleshed out and funny characters as well. The chef with his deadpan and his cook, the couple of friends in recovery (Octavia Spencer among them), Justin Long, the kids in the show. After 8 episodes the show keepsMom is an incredibly insightful joke machine. And the cast is absurdly funny. Faris and Janney are the emotional and hilarious center of the cast, but there are so many well fleshed out and funny characters as well. The chef with his deadpan and his cook, the couple of friends in recovery (Octavia Spencer among them), Justin Long, the kids in the show. After 8 episodes the show keeps getting better and better. That such a show will indulge in a life in recovery, and to be done in such a watchable way, is truly a first for American TV. I have personally been in the rooms and I can relate to it, despite the farcical undertones. I don't like Chuck Lorre's products in general but with this one he has won me over. A female centric cast that runs away with the material and makes it their own... Expand
  10. Apr 15, 2014
    I love this show. Anna faris and Allison Janey make me laugh out loud. They are such a hilarious combo. Anyway I always watch this show. So yeah you should watch it too.
  11. Oct 28, 2013
    i just love anna faris. The pilot was terrible but after 2nd epsiode it's been good for our
    amusement and every single eposide is hilarious,i just like this show tbh.
  12. Apr 16, 2014
    I LOVE this show!!! I Laugh Out Loud with each episode. There is so much talent in the writing and acting... I'm really looking forward to the next season!
  13. May 23, 2016
    Melhor sitcom de todos os tempos, consegue ir do drama a comédia em poucos segundos, tudo isso de uma maestria incomparável. Os temas abordados são de uma valia enorme, série verdadeiramente marcante.
  14. Dec 12, 2016
    An hysterical sitcom that characterizes innermost deep emotion while addressing the issues of alcoholism. Characters develop while relationships harden to clarify the depiction of family drama.
  15. Oct 30, 2016
    Full HD Movie Streaming Online For free Trial
    ☛ Mom Full Movie Streaming 2016
    Playnow ➡ ✔
  16. Feb 13, 2017
    this show shows a different point of view of human, an addict point of view. i watch their struggles, and yet i can say this is so true. many addict in real life much more miserable. this show open my eyes a little more biggie. sometimes this show can be stressful to watch not funny.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2013
    If Faris is the little engine that could, Janney is the caboose along for the ride. [4 Nov 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 18, 2013
    It is sharp comedy enriched by a cast led by Allison Janney as Bonnie, the mother in question, and Anna Faris as Christy, her daughter.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Rorke
    Oct 3, 2013
    When the jokes work, they’re hilarious.