My Boys : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
7.7

1. MeredithB
    Jan 2, 2007
    I think this is the best new show I've seen in a long time - smart, funny, thoughtful, creative, with attractive people whose humor is not based on mean-spirited mockery, tactlessness, or stupidity.
  2. MelissaS
    Feb 4, 2007
    Very cute. Actors are all talented, particularly Spiro. A casual tone, a sense of good-natured fun and a genuine feeling of camaraderie leave you with a light heart, which is more than can be said of most "sitcoms."
  3. Paigiepoo
    Dec 10, 2006
    A new favorite
  4. mariahb
    Dec 5, 2006
    This is a great show, although there are a bit too many voiceovers. Still, as a woman with almost all male friends myself, I empathize with PJ. She and the other characters are easy to like and have chemistry. Jordana Spiro is perfect as PJ!
  5. NoName
    Dec 9, 2006
    Very, very funny....Great cast that works well together (Jaime Kaler is hilarious). I can see this sitcom going strong for years to come!
  6. SarahS
    Jan 15, 2007
    I love My Boys. Its so funny and Jordana is a role model for the girls who aren't the normal girly girl. It seems like its a little more real and is pretty suspensful.
  7. JenN
    Jun 4, 2008
    LOVE this show! I enjoy the characters (and their relationships w/ each other), the writing and the humor. I began watching it in season one and was disappointed that there were not more episodes!
  8. JimB
    Apr 1, 2009
    This show is hilarious! The characters are great and the plot keeps you interested in what will be next to come.
  9. Chris
    Dec 28, 2006
    If this show were on NBC, I think it'd be generating a lot more viewers. I hope TBS brings it back. There's a lot of room for growth in the characters, and Jim Gaffigan is one of the funniest comedians working right now. I hope the writers are able to take the show to another level, because the foundation is definitely there.
  10. AnneJ
    Dec 29, 2006
    I have to say, I love this show. I enjoy the banter, the relationships and the fact that it is set in Chicago. I like PJ and the fact that she is attractive AND believable. I do wonder how she can afford such a great apartment.....
  11. DiB
    Feb 21, 2007
    Stumbled across this show and was pleasantly surprised. I'm looking forward to the new season.
  12. SaraT
    Dec 11, 2006
    Terrific - Funny - Charming. It shows the other side of Sex and the City - where women prefer baseball to Jimmy Chos and beer to cosmopolitans. I'll be tuning in every week!
  13. SaraE
    Dec 12, 2006
    I really like this show! It is cute and fun. New shows are always a little hard to get into, but I can see it lasting!
  14. jay
    Dec 17, 2006
    I think people are being a little hard on this show, right now its the get to know the characters phase. I think the show has potential. Its only been on for 3 weeks. As long as they find their place soon, it will make it.
  15. Jennifer
    Dec 22, 2006
    I love this show. Finally the girl with mostly male friends story is being told. PJ is a real girl. That episode when they were going back and forth about whether you say this thursday or next thursday. I had that exact same arugument with one of my male friends the week before about his wedding being this June or next June. This is a very lighthearted show. It is not high intense drama I love this show. Finally the girl with mostly male friends story is being told. PJ is a real girl. That episode when they were going back and forth about whether you say this thursday or next thursday. I had that exact same arugument with one of my male friends the week before about his wedding being this June or next June. This is a very lighthearted show. It is not high intense drama and it does not try to hard to get a laugh. I think people should take it for what it is and enjoy it. PJ's borther is great. I was laughing so hard in the episode where he was putting together a dollhouse or something for his daughter over PJ's apartment and he tell them to grow up and then makes the sound of the horse clicking down the road. Great show to end the day with! Expand
  16. jiml
    Dec 28, 2006
    I love this show. What's not to love?? PJ is the kind of girl that all guys would love to hang with and just possibly fall for. Pretty, smart, great job, not "too girly" but definitly put together nice, likes beer, likes sports and most important, is a nice person. I love the character of PJ, and if Jordana is anything like PJ in real life, she's the girl of many guy's dreams...
  17. JulieC
    Dec 9, 2006
    I enjoy the show but find myself falling asleep when the blond guy and his balding darker haired friend are on. I love Gaffigan, I find myself watching for him in each scene, he's highly entertaining! Main actress is interesting to watch and well casted.
  18. EvaK
    Jan 13, 2007
    This is a great show. I love the great banter between the characters when they are hanging out together at the bar or at PJ's. They sound just like the guys I know. PJ is great because she's as cool and down-to-earth as the guys are, while still being emotionally sensitive to others (as in the episode where she goes on the mercy dates because she's too nice). I love the This is a great show. I love the great banter between the characters when they are hanging out together at the bar or at PJ's. They sound just like the guys I know. PJ is great because she's as cool and down-to-earth as the guys are, while still being emotionally sensitive to others (as in the episode where she goes on the mercy dates because she's too nice). I love the friendships between all of the characters! These are the type of friends I wish we got together with every week. Collapse
  19. kkha
    Jan 24, 2007
    Thoroughly enjoy the show. Interesting band of unlikely friends brought together through PJ and poker night. The various characters (the guys) contrast different levels of "game".
  20. LUKAYAB
    Jan 25, 2007
    Hope the new season starts soon.
  21. SherriG
    Feb 11, 2007
    Although not the biggest sports fan... I am a big poker player and have a lot of boy "friends" and not enough girl friends.... It's great to see how my imaginary life unfolds!
  22. Rik
    Dec 14, 2006
    I love this show, PJ is a real girl, is someone who I would love to date!
  23. EmzyH
    Dec 29, 2006
    I adore this show. The first couple of episodes were a bit slow, but that's what happens with a new series- take a look back at Friends in it's first season. The characters are funny, smart and likable. I don't think this show is "anyones answer to a guys Sex and The City. " It's meant to be a show that men and women can watch and relate to and I think it's a I adore this show. The first couple of episodes were a bit slow, but that's what happens with a new series- take a look back at Friends in it's first season. The characters are funny, smart and likable. I don't think this show is "anyones answer to a guys Sex and The City. " It's meant to be a show that men and women can watch and relate to and I think it's a success. P.J.'s character allows her to be a guys girl while going through the pains of dating and having all the normal girly emotions- any woman who is a "guys girl" can relate to her. I think the show presents a great deal of potential. Expand

1. The goofy affection of her poker buddies is fun, and the writers steer through some pretty well-mined territory with aplomb.
  2. Thomas earns high marks for coming up with appealing characters who are as comfortable as old cardigans.
    My Boys has easygoing charm and does feel like the amiably shaggy, hit-and-miss basic-cable cousin of a glossy network one-liner factory, its lack of laugh-out-loud moments not so much indicating system failure, but suggesting a game plan that aims for calmly assembling a group of occasionally witty characters and hoping you find them likable.