Orphan Black : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.4

1. May 10, 2014
    I've only seen about three episodes of season two so far, but I'm afraid to say that it's not as interesting or as fun as the first season was. I'm getting a little tired of the doctor leaky clone patent people and the religious zealots. Let's get this series back to the quirky fun differences between the clones. We also need a hell of a lot more of Felix. I'm not sure if they have a newI've only seen about three episodes of season two so far, but I'm afraid to say that it's not as interesting or as fun as the first season was. I'm getting a little tired of the doctor leaky clone patent people and the religious zealots. Let's get this series back to the quirky fun differences between the clones. We also need a hell of a lot more of Felix. I'm not sure if they have a new show runner, but what's great about this series has always been the fact that you have sci-fi and a very light hearted nature that makes it palatable to the non-sci-fi viewer. I hope they bear that in mind as they get into the meat of this second season. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Apr 22, 2014
    Individual scenes are terrific, but a few plotlines strain credulity. If it weren’t for Tatiana Maslany, the show’s star, Orphan Black would be just a likable-enough thriller, with Toronto local color--enough to recommend it to a Canadaphilic sci-fi buff like me, but maybe not to you.
  2. Reviewed by: Tirdad Derakhshani
    Apr 21, 2014
    Brilliantly written and photographed, it's as thrilling, exciting and groundbreaking as The X-Files was in its era.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Apr 21, 2014
    Weird and jagged, inventive and energetic, Orphan Black is a small blessing. While Hollywood is busy cloning, this show about clones is a singular pleasure.