Out of Practice : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
8.8

1. GeraldP
    Jan 3, 2006
    Henry Winkler is outstanding in this!!! The cast is great , and their comedy timing is outstanding! Can't wait for the next show!
  2. MikeF
    Oct 25, 2005
    Hitting it's stride as it moves forward. Ideally CBS will move beyond the 3 episode order and give it a full pickup. Alas, unless people get their friends to watch, CBS won't, so get your friends watching!
  3. MaryH
    Jan 30, 2006
    I see by some of the Critics reviews for the Practice that as usual, they don't have humor or know how to review a good show. You'll see the "NORMAL" fans know what's good and what's not. I've found that if I had listened to critics, I would miss some great movies and TV shows.
  4. GingerS
    Feb 16, 2006
    Love this show and miss it terribly! Please make it come back! It is my favorite of all the new shows this season. My husband and I are in our 50's and we both think it is the best with its comic and overall real story content. Every actor in the show is perfect for the part so please don't change anything!! love it! love it! love it! Great job CBS!!!
  5. ChristineB
    Feb 6, 2006
    I love this show and I wish they would bring it back already. The cast is great and I think it is a refreshing new comedy.
  6. DianeN
    Feb 6, 2006
    The actors chosen for their roles are fantastic. Bring the show back soon, Monday night TV just isn't the same without them.
  7. Stacy
    Apr 8, 2006
    A great show, great cast. Timing is impeccable. Wish they would stop moving it around the time slots!
  8. ColeenB
    Sep 9, 2006
    I think this show is the funniest sitcom on tv and has a great cast! I really hope it comes back this fall and know alot of people who feel the same way.
  9. ferdinandc
    Nov 19, 2005
    Funny show......Love Paula Marshal !!!!!!! Great to have a gay character on the show.
  10. SYLVIAS
    Dec 22, 2005
    very entertaining
  11. IreneM
    Oct 24, 2005
    Best new comedy of the season. Channing and Winkler make the show and the best episodes so far have given max camera time to them. The show with the luxury apt.and the gril chasing son was the weakest......too much kids...not enough Stockard and Henry. Thanks for giving us one really good show this season.
  12. MikeJ
    Oct 29, 2005
    Best sitcom ever!!
  13. sarat
    Oct 30, 2005
    Great cast and a script that will be fun to see evolve....
  14. BenB
    Oct 6, 2005
    Stockard Channing every week on TV! Plus, the writing is great..its a potential Frasier with The Fonz!
  15. katiem
    Jan 23, 2006
    Wonderful cast. Great delivery. They carry very odd situations out to their illogical extremes with heart. Thus, the characters are believable in spite of the whacky situations. I love this show.
  16. Danab
    Oct 25, 2006
    I loved the show, It was so funny. I was looking forward to seeing it come back. Now that its not on anymore I'm disappointed. Please bring it back.
  17. Ariecorn
    Jan 30, 2006
    Great Show!! CBS should bring it back on!
    Feb 2, 2006
    Love the show. Bring it back soon
  19. MANUELF
    Feb 26, 2006
    great funny show the cast is great hope it comes back soon
  20. PatS
    Feb 7, 2006
    We are missing the show. Please bring back soon. Preferably in same time slot Monday nights!!
  21. Shaun
    Apr 15, 2006
    I love this show. When is it coming back?
  22. BrianG
    Apr 27, 2006
    I think that show is funny. It is the best comedy on T.V. in recent years. I think that the cast and story lines are unique.
  23. DianaG
    Apr 30, 2006
    My family and I love this show! There isnt many good comedy left on tv. I don't think this show had a good chance w/ it being on then off for awhile, then right back off after a couple of shows.Please give it more time. The cast is Great! Diana Cincinnati
  24. terryd
    Apr 7, 2006
    why is this show gone? it's time to put it back where it was on mondays. it was what... the fourth most watched show on all tv before it was moved? come on.
  25. MattA
    Jul 10, 2006
    It's a crime this show was not given a second season. It was smart, sharp, and hilarious. I've seen the pilot for CBS's new sitcom "The Class," which is replacing it, and it's sad that such a lame unfunny show is replacing the brilliant "Out of Practice." Shame on CBS, which is apparently living up to its reputation as the network for stodginess.
  26. rons
    Dec 22, 2005
    This is best show on TV. It is hysterically funny!!!!!
  27. maryjoc
    Dec 2, 2005
    i love the mother-daughter chemistry
  28. serferd
    Nov 30, 2006
    Best TV comedy in years.
  29. DeniseG
    Jan 16, 2006
    hysterical! i love it when the older brother is always 1-upped by his sister! and the daughter-mother dynamic is a riot!
  30. MollyP
    Jan 23, 2006
    Great show, great laughs, great cast. Hope it is around for many seasons.
  31. JessicaN
    Jul 17, 2006
    It's upsetting that the show got canceled. There are very few good comedies on television right now and this was one of them. Great, funny cast!
  32. Becky
    Sep 26, 2006
    This was a funny, witty and thoroughly enjoyable sitcom. I still miss the show and wish it would come back. CBS made a huge mistake when they canceled this one.
  33. VivekA
    Mar 15, 2007
    This was a great show. I am waiting to see the new episodes

If someone turns down the volume, ''Out of Practice" has the potential to become a likable, if conventional, sitcom.
    "Out of Practice" lives in a comedy vacuum: All its laughs are trapped inside and can't get out.
    "Practice" has the kind of easy flow that comes from veteran sitcom experts.