Outnumbered (UK) : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.8

1. Sep 10, 2010
    I have to say I'm loving this programme - it's definitely one to watch after a bad day at work, college etc. With great laughs and a great cast this is one of the best TV programmes on just now.
  2. Dec 31, 2013
    I marathoned this Tv show in less than two days, I would happily do so again. The highlight of the show is Karen and if not for her this show might not be half as good as it is.
  3. Nov 11, 2016
    This is without a doubt one of the best sitcoms the BBC has every produced, it is even one of the best ever produced. For me I enjoy watching this every time the chemistry between cast members is fantastic and you do believe they are a real family and the knowledge of a lack of a real script just makes it that much better. A must watch.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jul 29, 2011
    It's a comedy that's more likely to draw recognizable smiles of been-there, experienced-that than it is to conjure real laughs.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Jul 29, 2011
    Americans accustomed to the fast pace and big laughs of network sitcoms will more than likely give up on these quieter, less eventful British counterparts within five minutes. Patience has its small rewards, though.