• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 9, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.5

1. Oct 6, 2013
    Entering its sixth season, I still find Parks and Recreation funny. It's probably one of my favourite comedies AND one of the best comedies on television right now ...but it doesn't get enough recognition at all. It's a little sad that cast members Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe are leaving this year because they seem like the essential make up of the show and how it works. But I'm excited to see how the season progresses and how Leslie will cope! Expand
  2. Oct 10, 2013
    Funny as always.The season premiere showed us that Parks and Recreation is still the best comedy series on television right now.London episode was extremely funny.Amy Poehler is extraordinary!
  3. Sep 30, 2013
    Arguably the best comedy on television, Parks and Recreation continues to excel as it enters its sixth season achieving feats that few sitcoms have. Its acceptance into the Comedy Pantheon is inevitable, and I look forward to seeing how this season develops.
  4. Nov 9, 2013
    This show is by far, the best comedy on television these days. It is similar to the office, and in my opinion, even better. The only thing is I don't know how this show will be without Ann and Chris.
  5. May 5, 2014
    This has been in my opinion the best season. There were more stand-out episodes than any other season this season "London" "Recall Vote" "Ann and Chris" "Anniversaries" "Galentines Day" "One in 8000" and "Moving Up" all being highly praised by fans and critics. The performances were also stellar, from Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Aubrey Plaza, Nick Offerman, Chris Pratt - as well as all the terrific guest stars such as Billy Eichner, It's just such a shame next season will probably be the last, but I am glad they are going out on top and not letting the show go stale. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Cody Ray Shafer
    Sep 27, 2013
    Beyond blissful laughs, Parks and Recreation offers a healthy image of political cooperation at a time when we could really use it.
  2. Reviewed by: Erik Adams
    Sep 25, 2013
    [The premiere] rarely takes the expected route, a heartening sight from a show entering its syndication years.