• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.7

1. Oct 4, 2012
    Season 2 started off faster and with more intrigue than season 1. The writing on the show remains very solid for a show without a continuous story line, although it does have some reoccurring plots. The acting and character development are top notch. If the premier is any indication, season 2 should put this show among the best on TV.
  2. Jan 4, 2013
    Great show. Keeps getting better. I like the plot and character development. Even though the show is formulaic it never really gets old -- the underlying story is always there.
  3. Jan 4, 2013
    Great show with superb plots and lots of action. Character development is also being addressed a lot more along with lots of action and suspense. Highly recommend this series.
  4. Nov 11, 2012
    Great show :) The acting and character development are top notch. If the premier is any indication, season 2 should put this show among the best on TV.
  5. Nov 23, 2012
    Person of Interest season 2 go high with more consistent episodes, more action, great characters development, excellent and smart script. This is for sure one of the best show on TV today. "The Contingency" is most expected and enjoyed season premiere of the fall season.
  6. Jan 25, 2013
    Would be so happy to be wrong. Person of Interest has to Jonathan Nolan after racks, everyone should remember his work along with his brother Chris. The idea of the show is exceptional, but like almost all the series in the U.S., are subject to sales. In the second season I am more attracted the flashback that the series itself. I mean, in short, without the pressure of the CBS network,Would be so happy to be wrong. Person of Interest has to Jonathan Nolan after racks, everyone should remember his work along with his brother Chris. The idea of the show is exceptional, but like almost all the series in the U.S., are subject to sales. In the second season I am more attracted the flashback that the series itself. I mean, in short, without the pressure of the CBS network, each chapter would be better. Expand
  7. May 10, 2014
    I very much enjoyed Season 1, especially episode 22 "No Good Deed". However, Season 2 is suffering from Hollywood Writers' Guild plague, "the audience is stupid", so we can make the Feds and other groups break all the rules of good tradecraft, for example allowing various characters to observe activities from parked cars without being seen or challenged. I am also not a fan of villains whoI very much enjoyed Season 1, especially episode 22 "No Good Deed". However, Season 2 is suffering from Hollywood Writers' Guild plague, "the audience is stupid", so we can make the Feds and other groups break all the rules of good tradecraft, for example allowing various characters to observe activities from parked cars without being seen or challenged. I am also not a fan of villains who know things they cannot possibly know, always one step ahead of the protagonists. This is lazy writing, typical Hollywood Writers' Guild. Expand
  8. Jun 24, 2014
    Season 2 gets even better, but that was expected. The people behind this show are geniuses and the action is better, villains are more entertaining, etc
  9. Sep 25, 2013
    Great show. Keeps getting better. I like the plot and character development, a lot better than season 1, great show with superb plots and lots of action
  10. Jan 23, 2017
    It has a very interesting conspiracy, a sexy man in the suit and actions and drama. Liked it so much! I watched all 5 seasons in a row. Yay! Definitely great. Decent 7.

There are no critic reviews yet.