Phineas and Ferb : Season 3

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.1

1. Nov 8, 2011
    Look! It's one of those shows that reminds me TV is still somewhat alive. Seriously, thanks Phineas and Ferb, not only have you kept TV entertaining for me by actually being funny and clever unlike all the other crap on TV, but you have also inspired me with the optimism of Phineas. Detailing this season a bit more, it's a lot better than the first two, and the show keeps feeling greater!
  2. Nov 22, 2015
    Phineas and Ferb is one of the best cartoons I have washed. It's really funny and entertaining. Perry the Platypus and Dr Doofinsmurts, tend to steal the show. But Perry will always be my number one favorite character.
  3. Mar 26, 2013
    This is simply great. Best animated show on Disney ever, sorry Mickey but you know Perry flyer. And is smart and good enough to make a song every episode and there usually catchy, pointless and sometimes stupid, but like super catchy. I will recommend this I mean they just showed an episode with the robot dog from the theme song in 2012 and we've seen it in the trailer back in 2007 they beThis is simply great. Best animated show on Disney ever, sorry Mickey but you know Perry flyer. And is smart and good enough to make a song every episode and there usually catchy, pointless and sometimes stupid, but like super catchy. I will recommend this I mean they just showed an episode with the robot dog from the theme song in 2012 and we've seen it in the trailer back in 2007 they be making like 200 episodes in one year. Expand
  4. Aug 19, 2012
    I'm fifteen, but Phineas and Ferb is still my second favorite kids show (next to Spongebob of course). A nice bit of action mixed with a nice bit of character, well worth watching.
  5. Jun 15, 2013
    Disney Channel is a synonym for bad tv in my book, but one of the few exceptions it this show. It isn't on the level of south park, but it both an uplifting funny show that offers silly moments and the scripts are wonderfully creative.

There are no critic reviews yet.