Planet Sheen : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
2.2

1. Jan 13, 2011
    While this show does have a pretty big standard to live up to (Jimmy Neutron was fantastic!), I really don't think it did it. It's an okay show and all, but there's not charachter development, and hardly any plot. It's a good show to watch when you need something mind numbing and filled with idiotic humor (as in the humor is that he's an idiot). But the show has a tough precedent to liveWhile this show does have a pretty big standard to live up to (Jimmy Neutron was fantastic!), I really don't think it did it. It's an okay show and all, but there's not charachter development, and hardly any plot. It's a good show to watch when you need something mind numbing and filled with idiotic humor (as in the humor is that he's an idiot). But the show has a tough precedent to live up to, which it so far has not. Jimmy Neutron had wonderful episodes with inventive plots, underlying with ridiculous humor. In Planet Sheen, you can just expect to find the ridiculous humor. I guess this has been more of a comparison then a review, but the makers of this show knew what they were up against.

PS... They don't even mention Libby whatsoever!! He acts like he's never had a girlfriend, ever! It really makes me steamed, the nerve!!!!!!! They should have at least had a small scene in one of the episodes with him looking at a picture of her or something and acting a little sad.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Wow. Jimmy Neutron was fantastic, but this is just sad. It's not as bad as Tak and the Power of Juju and DEFINITELY not as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum, but still. The humor is bad, and there's hardly any character development or plot. All the fun and charm in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius has vanished in its succesor. This other critic here pointed out that Sheen acts as ifWow. Jimmy Neutron was fantastic, but this is just sad. It's not as bad as Tak and the Power of Juju and DEFINITELY not as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum, but still. The humor is bad, and there's hardly any character development or plot. All the fun and charm in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius has vanished in its succesor. This other critic here pointed out that Sheen acts as if he never loved a girl before, when in Jimmy Neutron, he loved Libby. I'm with him. Sheen, prior to this spinoff, used to show at least some intelligence, but now all that has disappeared. Now I ask myself "how did this guy pass kindergarden?". However, I would still rather watch every episode of this show ten times than watch even one episode of Fanboy and Chum Chum, well......once. Expand
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    This show truly isn't that much fun. Sheen wasn't really an interesting character in the 1st place, but to have his own show? The thin story of Planet Sheen is especially bad and there is no character development.
  4. Sep 9, 2015
    While I enjoyed Jimmy Neutron, I found Planet Sheen boring and dull. The jokes were cheesy and there was no character development. Doppy was the only tolerable character, and that isn't saying much.
  5. Feb 19, 2016
    Jimmy Neutron never needed a spin-off. Period. Don't get me wrong. I love Jimmy Neutron, but this rehashed spin-off is just as bad as you wanted it to be.

There are no critic reviews yet.