• Network: Starz
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 7, 2014
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
7.4

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Cliche. Bad imitation of Miami Vice. The acting is horrible. The storyline has been done a million times. Nothing fresh or exciting. Certainly no Sopranos but a poor imitation.....like the fashion, interior design, nightclubs and everything else it copies.
  2. Jul 6, 2014
    Glitz rubbish, its filled to the brim with stereotypes and cliches. This show is a decade too late. The characters are not even trying to fool anyone at all. Take for example Curtis Jackson's performance in prison- it is wretched.
  3. Mar 17, 2015
    No depth. My wife and I struggled to watch the entire first episode. Production values are very, very low - you will see higher quality hero costumes at your local Comic-Con. Might appeal to children, but has little chance of capturing an adult audience.
  4. Oct 12, 2017
    Power is a great programme.it is about two friends who were up to no good selling drugs, killing and a lot of violence. I know that this programme has a lot of violence but it shows what happens in real life and what the consequences are if you get into business like this. I believe that this programme shows a lot of things that people need to learn as there is a lot of deaths and crimes,Power is a great programme.it is about two friends who were up to no good selling drugs, killing and a lot of violence. I know that this programme has a lot of violence but it shows what happens in real life and what the consequences are if you get into business like this. I believe that this programme shows a lot of things that people need to learn as there is a lot of deaths and crimes, it just makes people realise what could happen to them. This programme is age restricted as it also has explicit scenes and bad language in it, which means this programme is not suitable for kids. I do not care what people think but I believe that this programmes has deep storyline as there are kids involved in this violence and threats sent to James ST Patrick and his family. James ST Patrick is one of the friends that sold drugs but had stop selling and invested his money into a club and used the club to hide all the money he made from selling drugs. James ST Patricks other friend is still selling drugs and gets into a lot of trouble with the police and creates a lot of enemies throughout the series. Also I believe that power is very addictive as ever episode has a cliff-hanger which make people to carry on watching. In my opinion I think this programme is great and is really interesting and I definitely recommend this to others. Expand

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Jun 11, 2014
    Everyone seems to be imitating someone they saw in another gangster movie. It would be funny, if it weren't quite so tedious.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jun 6, 2014
    It moves along, dutifully moving the players to their appointed plot points. And there are some nice performances; I would draw your attention to that of Naturi Naughton, as Ghost's wife, consistently a warm body in an often chilly show.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jun 6, 2014
    Power has some pull, but maybe not enough to win a tug of war. Its overall pacing could use a perk-up and its portrayals of minorities (who twice drop the n-word) might take more heat if 50 Cent wasn’t both calling the shots and rapping a theme song that includes the lyric, “I’m an undercover liar. I lie under the covers.”