Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.9

1. Jul 16, 2012
    Take some teenage girls, put them in high school, kill one of their friends and BAM ! you have Pretty Little Liars. That kind of sums it up. Oh, plus a creepy stalker noting every move. Gets boring after a while.
    Not good TV for me.
  2. Apr 3, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. dfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgdsdfdsfdsfgds Expand
  3. Nov 7, 2012
    As a teenager I just find this show stupid. The mystery that we discover in the first episode is quite a good idea, and the scenarists could have do a very good show with but.. Well. The main actresses don't play good, it's obvious and boring. They can't even make their personages interesting and, after two episodes, you already hate them. Full of clichés, their relationships are asAs a teenager I just find this show stupid. The mystery that we discover in the first episode is quite a good idea, and the scenarists could have do a very good show with but.. Well. The main actresses don't play good, it's obvious and boring. They can't even make their personages interesting and, after two episodes, you already hate them. Full of clichés, their relationships are as realistic as my grandma doing karate. That's bad, because the plot was very interesting and original. Expand
  4. Jun 17, 2014
    A show about sex, murder, and drama on "ABC Family" equates to a horrible fail. "Pretty Little Liars" is poorly acted, clich├ęd mess with unlikeable characters and a ridiculous concept.
  5. Sep 10, 2011
    I hate all the characters. Nobody to "cheer" for .. wish they'd all get "killed off." LOL. That this show is on ABC "Family" is laughable. Should be on HBO with its cavalier attitude toward sex and "making drama." NONE of the characters is a good rolemodel for ANYONE, let alone young, impressionable teens.
  6. Jul 10, 2012
    I'm a 23 year old woman who enjoys this show greatly. When i choose a show to watch i look for qualities that i like. This show has those qualities. Mystery, sadness, secrets and good looking cast I'm not predigest against heavy people I'm not skinny but i like that they have a good looking cast. Honestly I'm not looking at this show by the are they hot factor but as a mystery youI'm a 23 year old woman who enjoys this show greatly. When i choose a show to watch i look for qualities that i like. This show has those qualities. Mystery, sadness, secrets and good looking cast I'm not predigest against heavy people I'm not skinny but i like that they have a good looking cast. Honestly I'm not looking at this show by the are they hot factor but as a mystery you think you have it all figured out then they put a twist in it and they keep you guessing. I think that's the best part of the show they just have curve ball after curve ball and are able to play it out very well. I have a lot of friends that love this show ranging from 16 to 40 i got them hooked a lot of my friends are just starting this show on Netflix and they cant wait to see what happens. My last final words are just watch the show if you love a great mystery look past the drama if its not your things (personally i love it. ) but some don"t like drama but the mystery is worth it for sure. Expand

1. This is a series with no redemptive value. It barely qualifies as entertainment, but sexy summer trash will always find an audience. That's the inescapable truth at the heart of Pretty Little Liars.
  2. Reviewed by: LG
    It hits every ''racy'' teentertainment mark so hard (everyone's hair is so full - of secrets!) that it feels like the only thing missing is a visit from the ghosts of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr.
    The ridiculously expensive wardrobes, the fabulous hair and makeup, plus a high school with not a single fatty is well, yes, the stuff of teen fantasy. And that is exactly what Pretty Little Liars is: a glamorous, spooky, adolescent fantasy.