• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
8.4

1. Jan 16, 2014
    Another season of Psych that from start to finish was pretty enjoyable and memorable. May not be as great as previous seasons but still very solid overall.
  2. Jun 24, 2014
    This show is so funny and I love it. Shaun and Gus make a great team and they have perfect chemistry. The show is funny and serious at times and I love it.
  3. Apr 12, 2013
    I am pretty picky about which shows I choose to watch these days. I've been watching Psych since the first season, and it is still one of the few shows I make sure to watch every week! The bromance between the main characters is a lot of fun to watch, and I love the crazy conversations, odd 80s references, and keeping my eyes peeled for the pineapple. Seventh season and still fun to watch!
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    This has been an overall great show, but they need to focus on what made it great instead of throwing in generic crap and gimmicks that aren't well thought out. Usually it's great fun, but lately they're trying to go away from the humor and that's usually when a good comedy goes bad. Guess what? We watch your show because we want to laugh, not because we want to know what's up with Shawn or Gus or Lassiter's dating lives. We want a comedy :P Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Feb 26, 2013
    Psych still finds new and wonderful ways to amuse and delight fans.