• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2015
Season #: 1, 2, 3
6.0

1. Sep 30, 2015
    Contrived tripe that is an insult to it's audience. Cliched, cartoon like characters with the charisma of plankton (sorry plankton!). A plot line that stretches credulity.
  2. Sep 29, 2015
    This is to Homeland what CSI is to the Wire.

So I guess it'll probably do pretty well.

I'm guessing the actors were told to act like its 90210 or one tree hill.
  3. Sep 27, 2015
    Looks like it'll be another feminist driven diatribe on how the human civilisation has gone wrong so far.

First episode has driven as much feminist dogma down my throat as the story itself.

Truly amazing.

I don't think I will be watching the rest - if I wanted to study feminist dogma, I would join a gender studies course.
  4. Sep 29, 2015
    Wow! I am STUNNED by the positive reviews this show has received. I was looking for something to watch last night and saw Quantico got a score of 70. WTF -- this show was garbage. It's low rate, convoluted story,
    and just typical bad network tv. This show will NOT make it past season 1. If i'm wrong, I'll retract this comment.
  5. Oct 2, 2016
    This show is terrible. The portrayal of the FBI is insulting. Why not try and use some realism when creating episodes? Perhaps the actors are too shallow to handle it, or the writers just cannot come up with better material.
  6. Feb 18, 2016
    Implausible, dysfunctional, and brought to prime time for?.... the lead is poorly cast but quite frankly the show should be relegated to the trash heap! A 2 just for all the pretty people....
  7. Nov 2, 2015
    This show is like Homeland for toddlers. It's a bunch of pretty people playing grab ass with anti-terrorism training as a backdrop. The fact that this show is a hit says a lot about what passes for entertainment nowadays. Pass!
  8. Sep 29, 2015
    This show falls into the CSI Cyber camp of being so bad its almost entertaining. Laughably cliched characters that came from a cookie cutter writers room note book. The gay kid, the hot Muslim, the attractive rich girl most of them are so stupid they would barely be accepted into a community college let alone Quantico.
  9. Oct 20, 2015
    Maybe there's a halfway decent story buried somewhere deep inside. But it's ruined by a laughable attempt to portray FBI training as a series of reality-TV stunts populated by bimbettes in tight, low-cut T-shirts.

Remember the opening shot of Silence of the Lambs? The one with Starling drenched in sweat after a run? Well in this version of Quantico all the female agents are perfectly groomed at all times, which is clearly a requirement for the modern FBI.

The bulk of what passes for a script is little more than tepid soap-opera tedium. I've given this 4 episodes and it's just getting worse.
  10. Oct 29, 2015
    Just what television needed: Another cop show.
    In this case the FBI should sue on grounds of defamation of character because this program sure lacks character when it comes to the acting abilities of the cast.

Also why do TV executives feel the need to cast ultra-skinny models as these tougher than nails agents?
  11. Nov 8, 2015
    While professional reviewers seemed on the whole to like this series, I find myself weighed down by the plodding, repetitive writing (most of it delivered in what amounts to monotone). How many times must we hear statements on the order of "I killed my father". "My mother didn't shoot my father, I did." (Or, as a reason for freezing, "I saw my father's face".) Well, our heroine mentionsWhile professional reviewers seemed on the whole to like this series, I find myself weighed down by the plodding, repetitive writing (most of it delivered in what amounts to monotone). How many times must we hear statements on the order of "I killed my father". "My mother didn't shoot my father, I did." (Or, as a reason for freezing, "I saw my father's face".) Well, our heroine mentions this deep dark secret by her own count three times to three different strangers and all delivered with the same husky monotone in the first four episodes. Of course the people in charge already know about it. Most of all I don't give a damn about any of them. Expand
  12. Mar 27, 2016
    The most racist show on TV and not worth watching. Turns your stomach if you have any intelligence. I would be embarrassed to be appear on this piece of garbage.
  13. Oct 19, 2015
    I was completely bamboozled by the critical reviews that were available on Metacritic prior to the show. I gave the pilot a shot, and came away thinking that Quantico could prove to be a decent show. After several episodes, I can now see that this show is complete garbage. The writing for the characters, specifically the young and beautiful FBI recruits, is atrocious and the "actors" thatI was completely bamboozled by the critical reviews that were available on Metacritic prior to the show. I gave the pilot a shot, and came away thinking that Quantico could prove to be a decent show. After several episodes, I can now see that this show is complete garbage. The writing for the characters, specifically the young and beautiful FBI recruits, is atrocious and the "actors" that were cast for these parts simply aren't good enough to breathe any life into their Ken and Barbie roles. The plot is horrible and the FBI training center seems like a Planet Fitness retreat. How anyone can spin anything positive about this show is completely inexplicable. Shame on any critic who showered any sort of praise on this garbage. Expand
  14. Oct 16, 2015
    "Contrived tripe that is an insult to it's audience." Well said in an earlier review. Such great promise with plot line potential rich in modern suspense and these writers would rather push a PC agenda. Very disappointing.
  15. Oct 6, 2015
    Is this show supposed to be a sitcom? Because It is laughable, just like a sitcom. This falls in the real of so bad it's...no it's not good, it's just bad. This show should be called Federal Body Inspectors because it essentially just uses its sex to try and sell the convoluted, boring writing and the ridiculous bland characters. The commercials were more interesting than this show. ThisIs this show supposed to be a sitcom? Because It is laughable, just like a sitcom. This falls in the real of so bad it's...no it's not good, it's just bad. This show should be called Federal Body Inspectors because it essentially just uses its sex to try and sell the convoluted, boring writing and the ridiculous bland characters. The commercials were more interesting than this show. This show is a joke...and not a very good one either. Expand
  16. Nov 9, 2015
    this is bad. really bad. the story and dialogs predictable and stretched out. the roles/characters/themes (gay, twins, family matters, love..) are turned into ridicule,that I am just feeling embarrassed for the targeted groups... and yes, this is a story of how hard the training and life of soon-to-be-agent is - just doesn't look like it.
  17. Oct 9, 2015
    Horrible ! Alex (priyanka) looks so horrible and the worst part is that her character is made to look promiscuous and cheap ?So then all that stuff happening to her just makes you think ahh whatever and just ruins sympathy for her in a way. Also, its just such a typical plot and drama. Shes the good guy and eventually she will find the bad guy with alot of drama in between, blah blah blahHorrible ! Alex (priyanka) looks so horrible and the worst part is that her character is made to look promiscuous and cheap ?So then all that stuff happening to her just makes you think ahh whatever and just ruins sympathy for her in a way. Also, its just such a typical plot and drama. Shes the good guy and eventually she will find the bad guy with alot of drama in between, blah blah blah ! wow people have no taste in television if this popular!

For all those who keep referring to 'haters' no one's hating, everyone has their own personal opinion's just because priyanka chopra's in it that doesn't mean you blindly just like the series no matter what !
  18. Oct 26, 2015
    Quantico squandered a promising start. The early episodes established distinctive characters within the large ensemble cast, and hinted at a long and potentially interesting story arc. Sadly by episode 4 this had been discarded in favour of histrionics, gimmicks and melodrama.
  19. Oct 27, 2015
    Ok this show... Sucks ! Sucks ! ... Painfully sucks!!!
    The women in this show are painful to watch and really suck!!!
    Terrible ! Please don't bring this show back!
  20. Oct 15, 2015
    After the pilot, it seems the makers have just lost the will to make the series successful. In the 3rd episode it seems everyone just want to finish their respective contracts and move on.
  21. Oct 12, 2015
    I can't believe the positive reviews this garbage gets. I had to force myself to finish watching the pilot and started watched the second episode when it was on. I just couldn't bear it and had to turn it off after a couple of minutes. Chaotic nonsense that I cannot bear to give the 4 episode rule. Bye, bye Quantico.
  22. Sep 29, 2015
    How to make fun of the FBI again, I can't understand the good critics it got. Surely it's explosive and has twists but the plot is poor, the writing and the acting too.
  23. Oct 10, 2015
    So pathetic. I was really really looking forward to this show, but it's SO lame. From the flat characters and predictable writing to the over-the-top politically correctness, I just kept finding myself dying to know what was on other channels, but determined to watch the first two episodes to the end. I'm done with the show now, though. What a colossal waste of resources. Some of theSo pathetic. I was really really looking forward to this show, but it's SO lame. From the flat characters and predictable writing to the over-the-top politically correctness, I just kept finding myself dying to know what was on other channels, but determined to watch the first two episodes to the end. I'm done with the show now, though. What a colossal waste of resources. Some of the actors are good-looking, but their range of talent isn't challenged by the writers. It's funny how different the "critics" score this show from the "users". One gets the feeling like there are some "critics" getting their pockets lined - either that or they have lost all sensibilities of what makes a heart-thumping drama. Expand
  24. May 2, 2016
    Possibly the most horrendous TV series I've ever had the misfortune of accidentally putting on. Shallow, unoriginal and riddled with cliches. If you want to lose some brain cells, tune in by all means. For anyone to mention Homeland in relation to this is a crime against humanity. Homeland is absolutely superb in pretty much every aspect - This is world class garbage.
  25. Mar 28, 2016
    Have watched several episodes and am so confused as to why ANYONE could think this show is anything but garbage! If this is any indication of what the FBI academy is really like...God help us. This show and the characters are more like a high school drama. Someone please have the good sense to cancel this pathetic excuse of "entertainment". The characters are so immature, the story linesHave watched several episodes and am so confused as to why ANYONE could think this show is anything but garbage! If this is any indication of what the FBI academy is really like...God help us. This show and the characters are more like a high school drama. Someone please have the good sense to cancel this pathetic excuse of "entertainment". The characters are so immature, the story lines are more about interpersonal issues and are so unbelievable!! Expand
  26. Sep 28, 2015
    Decent premiere for a mainstream network show, but Priyanka Chopra is a really weak link. If only they'd picked a stronger lead, based on acting ability rather than marketing appeal.
  27. Oct 10, 2015
    One word that is probably carrying this show for now. Sultry. PC has zero acting skills, she carries everything on her plastic looks, which I must admit, are amazingly beautiful. But I cannot imagine watching a whole season just for her looks. The plot is incredulous. Come on, please give us real characters and credibility, carry the show on wit and drama, not plastic barbies.
  28. Oct 13, 2015
    The pilot was "okay", but that's about all this show has going for it. The terrible editing, combined with some really unfortunate scripts make the characters come off as shallow caricatures.
    This show could have been brilliant, but I had to turn off half way through episode 3 simply because of how unbelievable the entire show is.
  29. Oct 5, 2015
    Confusing. They jump back and forth through the timeline so much, the storyline is hard to follow. Stereotypical characters. And of course the women in their FBI provided henleys have them unbuttoned right down to the cleavage. It might improve but right now--not for me.
  30. Oct 6, 2015
    dee1027

This program is very bad. She is trying to hide from the FBI ----- wearing an FBI hat and jacket!!!!! The plot is just silly with scenes that go back and forth. Please TAKE IS OFF!!!!!!
  31. Nov 11, 2015
    Most negative reviews on here speaks the truth. Everything in this show is only skin deep, no substance, no plan. It's a brain dead version of Homeland.. And Homeland is pretty idiotic! There is nothing more I can add other than it is the worst show I have seen in very long time. Cancelled!!
  32. Oct 5, 2015
    So awful, that I stared at a wall for five hours while hoping that I would get a brain aneurysm. Not talking about the show just PC, she should just come back to India, she isn't fooling anyone with that accent.

THANK YOU! COME AGAIN!
  33. Nov 26, 2015
    This show started out OK, and was actually pretty intriguing for a few episodes. But after a while they had so many time-lines and back-stories criss-crossing back and forth that it became TOTALLY and UTTERLY incomprehensible for many of us!

And while I'm sure that it was a lot of fun for the creators to think-up and carefully layer all those 4D jigsaw puzzle pieces, unfortunately it wasn't AT ALL fun for many of their increasingly bemused, frustrated, and bored viewers to sit through. In short, sometimes 'less' really *is* 'more' !
  34. Apr 7, 2016
    I really had high hopes for this show. I was expecting it to be an intelligent action show that gives us some insights into the challenging FBI training. Sadly, it doesn't really deliver that. Instead the show is a disgrace for any FBI agent. I have a lot of respect for the people protecting our freedom and laws, but this show is presenting them as Barbies and Kens. It is kind of likeI really had high hopes for this show. I was expecting it to be an intelligent action show that gives us some insights into the challenging FBI training. Sadly, it doesn't really deliver that. Instead the show is a disgrace for any FBI agent. I have a lot of respect for the people protecting our freedom and laws, but this show is presenting them as Barbies and Kens. It is kind of like Quantico 90210 and that isn't a good thing.
    The story is focused on the main character (Priyanka Chopra looks attractive, but she is a sad choice for an FBI agent). The plot is confusing and mostly makes no sense. If you want to sum it up, you could say that it is an ongoing switch between action and bed scenes.
    Let's hope this doesn't get renewed!
  35. Jan 14, 2016
    This show is painful to watch. I understand its TV, but this is the most unrealistic piece of junk ive ever seen. Throwing an uncreative "twist" or "turn" into every scene is not good writing. The characters don't feel real at all, nor do their relationship. Anyone who likes this show does not know what good television is.
  36. Jan 15, 2016
    The writers just had to get cute at the end, everything pointed to the villain then at the last minute they pull that awful plot out of the air. It shows they have no respect for the audience, and poor moral character.
    To bad, if they had played honest I would have watched another season, now they couldn't pay me watch.
    I will find a rerun of something on another channel to fill this
    I will find a rerun of something on another channel to fill this time slot. Hope the show tanks soon and the pitiful writing gets all the credit for the failure.
  37. Aug 8, 2017
    Well in the last episode of the second season, their plan they were working on for three months was discovered, because the place they were meeting was bugged. They then go on to come up with a new plan in the same room. I hate this show, so much. But I still have seen every episode, because I have to know how things end. But it is a really really really bad show. "Super spy" Alex wouldWell in the last episode of the second season, their plan they were working on for three months was discovered, because the place they were meeting was bugged. They then go on to come up with a new plan in the same room. I hate this show, so much. But I still have seen every episode, because I have to know how things end. But it is a really really really bad show. "Super spy" Alex would have died 100x over if this was real life. Expand
  38. Sep 4, 2016
    I created an account so that I could write a little about this show.
    I created an account so that I could write a little about this show.
    It is absolutely awful. I could not even get to evaluating the plot because of how distractingly bad the rest of the writing is. I don't think I have ever heard worse banter between characters. They all sound like they have sticks up their ass, in a way that I cannot help but think the writers did not intend. And to all those people saying this show has a PC agenda: if it does, it is wholly failing to carry it out. Characters often reference lots of things that are PC in ways that are over the top, insensitive, and sound ridiculous; certainly not PC, but it really does seem that the writers are actually trying to make their characters come off as aware and PC: Not working, writers.
    I hope the writers of this show stop writing it immediately. The characters are attractive, so that is nice, and it might have a plot that could be entertaining but not original if the rest of the writing (and acting) wasn't so bad, but that's about it.
  39. Nov 15, 2016
    The second season of this show has become so over-the-top I can't stand it. Waste of good talent. It's just not smartly done anymore. It's like the writers were like, "sh**, we got renewed!! Now what?!!!"
  40. Jan 26, 2018
    Because Of Priyanka Chopra I quit to watch the show - could you please Replace her- with a proper or any other Decent actress- don't get it why hollywood take her in- when she already turn flop in India and couldn't find any good movie due to her - dirty acting - and she entered in quantize and ruined entire episode .

1. Reviewed by: Tim Grierson
    Sep 28, 2015
    For a show about highly trained, incredibly intelligent agents, Quantico’s pilot often succumbs to lame-brained plotting and a less-than-convincing portrayal of its specialized milieu.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 28, 2015
    Quantico is slick enough, and well-enough cast, to probably keep a good-sized audience watching.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 28, 2015
    Prior to the ludicrous escape, the pilot had done an admirable job keeping up the pacing, the interest and certainly the excitement level. That alone should get you to watch the second episode.