• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.8

1. Sep 24, 2011
    It took this show a while to find its footing during the first season, but once it did, it became the best part of Fox Tuesday night. In its second season, it remains just this. Truly the second-most underrated show on TV, second only to the brilliant Parks and Recreation.
  2. Oct 2, 2011
    It's very funny! Not the best on TV (that's Parks and Recreation) but it has a lot of heart and is well written. I highly recommend watching it, Martha Plimpton is fantastic.
  3. Oct 2, 2011
    This is the only show I actually make time for. I love Martha Plimpton (she was in The Goonies!!!!!) and Garret Dillahunt is awesome. Lucas Neff is becoming a better actor in every episode!!!!! Don't even get me started on Maw-Maw. It's LOL funny.
  4. Sep 30, 2011
    Fox's best show. Blows Glee out of the water. The ensemble is perfectly cast and everybody's performances are genuinely funny and full of heart. The second-funniest show on television, behind Parks and Recreation. Please give this show a try and remember what quality TV is.
  5. Oct 1, 2011
    I hate when fantastic shows are underrated. This is one of those shows. Martha Plimpton is a incredible scene-stealer and Garret Dillahunt can make you laugh effortlessly. Newbies Lucas Neff and Shannon Woodward will do great things in the future, and this is just a start for them.
  6. Oct 1, 2011
    I am literally in love with this show. Burt and Virginia are hilarious (why haven't the people playing them won anything yet?) and baby Hope is adorable.
  7. Oct 3, 2011
    An absolute joy to watch. Extremely underrated and extremely funny. Everybody shines. The writing is fresh and unique. Along with Parks and Recreation the best show on TV.
  8. Oct 7, 2011
    I do really like this. It may not be the best show on TV, but it is one of the funniest. Virginia and Burt are the best parts, it reminds me of Malcolm in the Middle. That's a good thing.
  9. Oct 7, 2011
    Martha Plimpton is great. This is a good show. Not the funniest on TV, but still pretty dayum good. I am surprised at how much backlash this gets, it doesn't deserve any of it.
  10. Oct 6, 2011
    Martha Plimpton is the best actress ever! EVERYBODY WATCH THIS SHOW! It is so funny and so sweet! Baby Hope is the cutest thing on TV right now. Please, Martha Plimpton, win an Emmy!
  11. Oct 10, 2011
    Love Raising Hope. Watched it after New Girl, surprised how funny it was. It's very truthful and I've loved Martha Plimpton since The Goonies. The situations are perfectly written.
  12. Oct 14, 2011
    Raisng hope funny. Baby hope is a nice baby and the family like her and i like the mom. the crazy gramma is nice too. hope this show wins an award, it real funny,
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 20, 2011
    It's a treat for anyone who loves a good call-back to classic sitcoms.