Reaper : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2007
Season #: 1, 2

1. NeoK
    Mar 16, 2009
    One of the few shows at the moment that I am an avid viewer off. Just a good fun thing to watch, with a great cast.
  2. Dave
    Mar 16, 2009
    Reaper is a great show. The new season seems to revitalize it with a whole new plot twist.
  3. TrevorZ
    Mar 4, 2009
    Reaper is one of the few shows I'll actually tune in to watch. I love how little TV critics actually know vs. how much they think they know. I guess anyone who spends that much time watching television gets an atrophied brain after a while.
  4. JenniferE
    Mar 9, 2009
    Love the show, premiere wasn't as good as I thought it would be though!
  5. CaroleH
    Mar 12, 2009
    I have been waiting patiently for this show to return, hoping it is still as good as it was....and it is is. I love the cast and the concept.
  6. DanielD
    Mar 27, 2009
    Reaper is at the top of its game this season. The storylines are brilliant and Ray Wise as the Devil is astounding! I am hoping to see him earn an emmy nomination for his work on this show. Reaper is without a doubt the best show currently on the CW.
  7. IAmTheRedWizards
    May 26, 2009
    Watching the last couple shows of the season, I can definitely say: PopMatters sucks.
  8. NateK.
    Mar 24, 2009
    As much as I love to watch Reaper, I have to admit that it's plot isn't so amazing, and there are a lot of flaws. But don't think that means it's bad to watch.

1. Back for its second season, Reaper has one thing left going for it: Ray Wise as the dapper Devil.
  2. After a nine-month hiatus, one of the best new shows of last season returns from the undead with a bit more of the deviled edge that made it so great when it first emerged from the crypt in the fall of 2007.
  3. Reaper takes several steps back--and a few steps sideways--suggesting a drunken all-nighter may be in order, if it hasn't happened already.