Reaper : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2
8.4

1. IAmTheRedWizards
    May 26, 2009
    Watching the last couple shows of the season, I can definitely say: PopMatters sucks.
  2. DanielD
    Mar 27, 2009
    Reaper is at the top of its game this season. The storylines are brilliant and Ray Wise as the Devil is astounding! I am hoping to see him earn an emmy nomination for his work on this show. Reaper is without a doubt the best show currently on the CW.
  3. Dave
    Mar 16, 2009
    Reaper is a great show. The new season seems to revitalize it with a whole new plot twist.
  4. NeoK
    Mar 16, 2009
    One of the few shows at the moment that I am an avid viewer off. Just a good fun thing to watch, with a great cast.
  5. CaroleH
    Mar 12, 2009
    I have been waiting patiently for this show to return, hoping it is still as good as it was....and it is is. I love the cast and the concept.
  6. JenniferE
    Mar 9, 2009
    Love the show, premiere wasn't as good as I thought it would be though!
  7. TrevorZ
    Mar 4, 2009
    Reaper is one of the few shows I'll actually tune in to watch. I love how little TV critics actually know vs. how much they think they know. I guess anyone who spends that much time watching television gets an atrophied brain after a while.

1. Back for its second season, Reaper has one thing left going for it: Ray Wise as the dapper Devil.
  2. After a nine-month hiatus, one of the best new shows of last season returns from the undead with a bit more of the deviled edge that made it so great when it first emerged from the crypt in the fall of 2007.
  3. Reaper takes several steps back--and a few steps sideways--suggesting a drunken all-nighter may be in order, if it hasn't happened already.