• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.5

1. Feb 19, 2014
    I saw this a few years ago when it came out, and from what I remember, it was quite good. However, the fact I don't remember a lot about it means it wasn't a very memorable series.
  2. Mar 23, 2011
    Honestly one of my favorite shows of all time. This show was seriously entertaining and funny. Reminds me a lot of the Ghostbusters. And Ray Wise was pure awesome as the devil. Wish it was never cancelled. Would love to see the show picked back up. Lots of fun could be had with this license and a decent base of writers.
  3. Jun 22, 2012
    Although I discovered this show late, I can honestly say it is now one of my favorite TV shows that has aired, and one of the very few decent shows to has come out of the CW. It is a crime that this show only lasted two seasons, and that it never received the closure it deserved.
  4. Jan 10, 2012
    This show has no business being ranked in the 80s, nor should it have a 9.0. There are many more deserving shows that are no where near this rating. Where the hell is Seinfeld? Where are any of the Chris Lilley mockumentaries? Can't even begin on the omissions in the movie section; Beatlejuice anyone?! This is scripted tween garbage. I used to think Metacritic was a real source for findingThis show has no business being ranked in the 80s, nor should it have a 9.0. There are many more deserving shows that are no where near this rating. Where the hell is Seinfeld? Where are any of the Chris Lilley mockumentaries? Can't even begin on the omissions in the movie section; Beatlejuice anyone?! This is scripted tween garbage. I used to think Metacritic was a real source for finding quality productions. Expand
  5. Dec 15, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Reaper has an interesting plot, great starting and a good cast in general. I personally enjoyed the show as it never fails to entertain you from time to time. I admit that the show was great until they moved next door to the two homosexual demons, which was were the show got to the peak and viewers started to find the season a bit less entertaining. Expand

1. Wise steals this, show, and his costars aren't easy prey. What's more, the dynamic is quite clever. [28 Sep 2007, p.94]
    Kevin Smith directs the pilot episode with his typically expert comic timing. But he also handles the dark action bits nicely. Because even though Reaper is generous with its humor, it’s not entirely wink-wink.
  3. Besides being the funniest pilot, it has the best cast.