8.2

1. Jul 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Action, funny, and hilariously over the top cartoon hit, regular show satisfies cartoon fans around the world everywhere to enjoy the funniest series ever. First of all I must say this is the best show I ever seen since 2010. i quite enjoy the action and overwhelming casts performances of all time. As it kept running on air, more seasons kept getting better and better throughout the series. Also there are some special events of the episodes such as the Halloween special, Christmas special, and others that I enjoy. So I would recommend that this the best cartoon series of all time. There are no frighten or intense scenes in the series. So that's the reasons why I say this the best cartoon series ever. Expand
  2. May 8, 2014
    Regular Show is a great programme, it has a good sence of humour, it's colourful and bright animation-wise and the voice acting is pretty good, too. I love this show, and series 5 is coming with new episodes, some of which are truly awesome. I don't know who could possibly hate this show, it is great. 10/10
  3. Mar 1, 2014
    This great, I entertain a lot, hopefully you have more sets of this type. Also this Adventure Time, Regular show but I always cause a feeling of a great cartoon. Although it is somewhat unrealistic, mu is fun, with good music and funny characters.
  4. Aug 12, 2013
    I have been watching this show ever since it started in 2010. The show has really evolved from just to guys being yelled at buy an angry gumball machine. New characters with different personalities and plot twists really help the show entertain, though the best thing about the show is the soundtrack. 80's rock is usually played in an ironic situation which gives you a good feeling while watching the show. The only thing from giving this show a ten is the fact the same lame jokes are constantly said. Expand
  5. Jul 30, 2013
    This a very funny/great and comforting cartoon show. The creator might be a "kid" but it certainly does'nt seem to be made as if a 2 year old made it. It's not slapped together nor is it cheesy.. It's just right for pretty much anyone (kids and adults) The creator seems to be taking his time on the episodes so i give it an 8
  6. Jun 21, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Am gonna be completley honest about this review Regular show is one of the best cartoons ive have ever seen in my life!!!!!!,And i think its the best show in cartoonnetwork right(Yeah its better than the new ben 10 sh*t on now).I like all the characters in the show(they're all likeable)the show is hillarious(ive had a good laugh through out every episode),the weirdness is awesome,,,, i almost stopped watching the show beacause of that but then i realised that thats what makes the show epic!,Every episode so far as been completley unpredictable its great,the show also has great fight scenes.
    So far idont c whats wrong with show i think it has outstanding,Epic,truly unique writing and its perfect!!!!Thats why it deserves 10/10!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  7. Jun 9, 2013
    This show is strange, but the energy, the animation, and the writing they add makes it very golden. This is the exact opposite of Adventure Time and actually has surrealism and imagination. I can see that this show will win many awards.
  8. Jun 8, 2013
    Finally a cartoon that gets it. A perfect balance of plots of all proportions and humor, from puns to funny gags. I finally enjoy a cartoon that doesn't even have a hint of toilet humor. A golden classic from Cartoon Network? I don't see how this happened but Cartoon Network got really lucky. This show has the best development since Venture Bros., can't wait for more episodes.
  9. Jun 7, 2013
    Amazing show, even for the "offensive content" on this show, which I don't really see since the show really pops out as a great and iconic show for its time. Surprising, this became my most favorite show of the 2010 decade, exceeding Adventure Time. Even though its not half-way in the decade. This show has never lost its luster. Give a try and watch their recent episodes, you won't be sorry.
  10. Apr 30, 2013
    Its a very strange show, but then again it's anything but regular (just like the tagline). When you start getting use to the stupidness of the show, it makes you want to watch it more. It's a weird concept, but you get a kick out of being entertained in a such a goofy fashion. I love that anything can happen on this show. I love the "freedom" this show has to offer, just like "Family Guy" (in a sense). As far as characters go, they're all great and very unique. But I especially love Muscle Man. He's just one of those memorable characters that people like to quote off of. You know who else likes to quote stuff, MY MOM!!!!!!! God I love those lines. Plus, you'd be surprised how many high schoolers and even college kids watch this show. It's just stupidly fun entertainment specified for kids. Overall, its a stupid antimated show surprisingly well thought out. Expand
  11. Apr 22, 2013
    Whoooaaaaaaa, yeah Whoa. This show is for people who want to be reminded of there childhood and laught at a good cartoon that can be for everyone. Like the first comment said literally everything they do is basically and accident they dont look for trouble it just happens. Better then Adventure Time
  12. Apr 13, 2013
    One of the best new cartoons to come out since the cancellation of Invader Zim, Regular Show is both clever and hilarious. The 10 minute episode format and the loose plot connection makes it so that you can watch any episode out of order and be able to follow along.
  13. Mar 24, 2013
    Probably one of the BEST shows on Cartoon Network. It easily beats Adventure Time in any way! It's a great 10/10! One of the best shows evah!!! With Mordecai and Rigby slacking off all the time, it makes it funny in every way!
  14. Jan 9, 2013
    Regular show is great. It pushes the boundaries for a kids show. However, it seems as though the plot repeats itself every episode in a different way though. It's got lots of originality to some plots though. One of the best shows on Cartoon Network
  15. Dec 20, 2012
    One of the most original shows on television, this show seems to be made the inspirations of a true artistic genius. Regular Show is a regular dose of comedy, Cartoon Network has found it's new Billy and Mandy to end on a high note!
  16. Dec 4, 2012
    This show offers a realm for young kids, older teens, and nostalgic adults alike to live out their inner "weirdness" and experience something not found on very many television shows today.
  17. Nov 19, 2012
    If you thought current kids shows were trash nowadays, Regular Show is one of the few kids shows that will beg to differ. Regular Show is a great kids show packed with great characters & stories that kids will love, but it also has a bit of a nostalgic feeling as well as some Adult Swim-esque humor that teens & adults will love. No matter how weird & childish you think this show looks, it's absolutely worth watching. Collapse
  18. Oct 15, 2012
    Awesome show dude. WOOOOOOHH! This is probably the best show on Cartoon Network, even if it is a little adult. It's really really good though. I love it.
  19. Sep 1, 2012
    Its not bad, but I like the fact that they are replacing ben 10 and all those no humor crap with this
    Its not a bad show, I like to watch it only when theres noting else good to watch
    I like the fact with hillarious characters and funny and stupid jokes
  20. Aug 5, 2012
    Regular Show doesn't break any new ground, and you'll probably have a sense of deja vu all over again as it evokes "Adventure Time" and, more subtly, "The Misadventures of Flapjack."
  21. Jun 23, 2012
    I really don't know what keeps calling be back to this show, but I keep rendezvousing with my couch every monday night to watch this. Usually random plot shows turn me off, but this show has just a sprinkle of genius that will keep people watching for seasons to come.
  22. DME
    May 31, 2012
    It's everything Adventure Time is, but smarter, funnier, and less embarrassing. The nature of the show makes it seem like it's intended for older teens rather than kids, which is most-likely a key factor in its success.
  23. May 28, 2012
    Hey lets make a show entirely based on how our social lives become corrupt with absolute nonsense. Literally fist pumping and repeating words does get real lame, its embarassing to watch.
  24. May 28, 2012
    Lol? This is not good at all. It seems that with in the new episodes that they try so hard to waste time in an episode so that it can finally just end. Its just empty space.
  25. May 28, 2012
    Well it just does not do its just and entertain. It follows two protagonists that do things 5 year old kids do. This is not that bad but nothing worth watching.
  26. Apr 19, 2012
    Best show on Cartoon Network. This show is obviously for the 90's kids, because my little sisters don't favor the show due to not getting most of the jokes. One of my favorite cartoons, next to the adult swim cartoons and comedy central. Cartoon Network would be dumb to cancel TRS, like they did Edd Ed n' Eddy.
  27. Apr 11, 2012
    This cartoon rivals Spongebob, my top two. It is a show that I wonder how it is on Cartoon network, but it is definitely entertaining even at age 23. I love it, it is funny, short, and the stories of each episode are great.
  28. Jan 11, 2012
    I must say that when this show was announced, I didn´t watched it, but for a reason I watched it and it was so funny, it is weird at sometimes but enjoyable. In a way is better Than The Misadventures of FlapJack or whatever it is named. And it is not irritating.
  29. Nov 6, 2011
    This is a great show with some hilarious characters. You have Mordecai the bluejay and Rigby the raccoon always getting into dangerous situations. It is an extremely fun thrill ride when every episode turns out to be something crazy with nonstop humor. Regular Show is anything but Regular
  30. Nov 2, 2011
    Not bad, but not good. I watch this show all the time, but rarely has it ever been funny. Still, I kinda like it. The writing is good, and I am a fan of its surrealism. I don't really care much for it, but its okay.
  31. Oct 8, 2011
    The Regular Show has top-notch voice actors with unique, if not, strange, designs for the characters (it probably why the commercials claim it's anything but "regular" ).

The humor is very natural and hilarious. If you've ever seen two brothers fighting or be in a family and have the same, you can completely relate to Mordecai's and Rigby's endless bickering at each other. The show has
    absolutely no limits on what will happen, and most of the time the characters end up going into out-of-world zones. You never know what to expect. Expand
  32. Sep 15, 2011
    This, and the new Thundercats remake, are probably the best shows on CartoonNetwork. It's a modern day Twilight Zone in every way and all the characters fill a niche, yet are extremely 3-dimensional. I hope they keep making episodes for years to come. Good job, CartoonNetwork---for once.
  33. Sep 10, 2011
    I can't say how good this show is. It's the best show ever to come to Cartoon Network. The best thing is that unlike Adventure Time this show increases in quality. Adventure Time is already becoming Season 10 of The Simpsons. But Regular Show is far from ever being that bad. This show is absolute perfection.
  34. Sep 10, 2011
    Regular Show is one of the best animated series in a long time. It´s comedy gold, I actually found myself laughing at every episode thanks to the intelligent writing by it crew and talented voice actors. It´s also has a cast of very likable unlike most of the programs out there aim at children. Each story is original and has a good lesson in them. It´s just so much fun to watch that you won´t believe when it´s over as your will be wanting to watch more. I highly recommend this for adults to watch with their kids because it´s seriously doesn´t get better this when it comes to family program. Expand
  35. Jul 30, 2011
    Although it may be a bit down beat at times, Regular Show is a very unique and great addition to the cartoon network family. They aren't afraid to say risque things and are sure proud of it, giving them a TV-PG rating. I don't quite know what it is, it may be a change in popular culture, or just a change of how Time-Warner sees things, but CN seems to be letting a lot more things on their channel then they used to. saying things like "suck" and "crap". They certainly wouldn't let something like that on Disney Channel. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Regular Show has a great cast of actors, characters, and a very neat form of writing. Although I don't recommend it to anyone under 12 years old, It is a great show for teenagers and young adults alike. I suggest giving it a good watch. Expand
  36. Jun 1, 2011
    This show is great for kids way better than that anime crap(except DBZ cause I liked that one) but I'm glad kids are watching more shows like this it's better for their brain.
  37. Apr 24, 2011
    Again like Adventure Time, these kind of shows are making Cartoon Network far better than they used to be with Ben 10 and stuff like that.
  38. MrD
    Mar 10, 2011
    I just cant tell you why, maybe its too much like my life, but this show is freaking funny. Coupled with ADVENTURE-TIME! and Robotomy/Superjail! is just epic. The only shows I really look forward to on a weekly basis
  39. Nov 21, 2010
    This show is really funny and it has a lot of detailed and hilarious characters in it. Its ideal concept is genius and its overall appearance is out of this world. Every time i watch this show its pure gold!
  40. Sep 29, 2010
    This show is hilarious and yet meets the comedy wants of the teen age group. However, some content may not be more likely to the younger age group 10 and under
  41. Sep 23, 2010
    To keep this short, regular show is probably the best show on cartoonnetwork right now. Its over the top, random, and just plain weird style of comedy is just the kind of humor that most kids are in to these days. I look forword to their show every monday
  42. Sep 18, 2010
    This is probably one of the most genuine and original show to appear on cartoon network in the past decade. it goes back to the traditional cartoon formula of having two characters who are best friends and get into unusual predicaments. However this show actually follows that formula, the two characters, Mordecai and Rigby, don't go looking for trouble like in Adventure time, nor do they start trouble because one of them is a jerk like in Flapjack. Most of the trouble the pair gets into is purely accidental caused by general human mistakes giving a sense that the audience can really identify with them. the show also uses cartoons that you probably wouldn't see together anywhere else such as a Blue jay, a raccoon, a talking gumball machine, and a white ape. this demonstrates how random the show is but because of great character developement, its not a big distraction and plays into the cartoon side of the show. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.