• Network: ABC , Global
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 24, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.9

1. Apr 29, 2014
    This is a cop show so I will score it as a cop show. Its one of the best I've seen. It brings the job of cops down to earth in a way that people can relate.
  2. Jun 4, 2012
    This show is usually a great show and was waiting for the new season to start. The play by play action by the narrator is VERY VERY VERY annoying and takes away from the suspense of the show. Needs to be taken out!!!!!
  3. Jul 22, 2011
    I think the 2nd season of Rookie Blue is better than the first and I like the fact that they are starting to give more screentime to some of the other characters. I think the love triangle between the main character, Andy and Sam and Luke is quite boring and I kept hoping that I would see more of Traci, Dov, Gail and Jerry. Season 2 is very promising in that sense. I think the weakest linkI think the 2nd season of Rookie Blue is better than the first and I like the fact that they are starting to give more screentime to some of the other characters. I think the love triangle between the main character, Andy and Sam and Luke is quite boring and I kept hoping that I would see more of Traci, Dov, Gail and Jerry. Season 2 is very promising in that sense. I think the weakest link in the show is Chris, but surprisingly he got a lot of screentime in the first season. I also think that the cases this year are more interesting than in the first season. Definitely still hooked on this show! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.