• Network: TNT
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
5.1

1. Linker
    Sep 25, 2007
    Still not quite sure what to make of this show. They act like Grace is a terrible person and yet, somehow, so lovable and wonderful to everyone around her. But she isn't really all that likable to me, I just don't feel any connection to somebody who is that big of a slut. And the story isn't usually interesting enough to hold my attention. At this point, Laura San Giacomo Still not quite sure what to make of this show. They act like Grace is a terrible person and yet, somehow, so lovable and wonderful to everyone around her. But she isn't really all that likable to me, I just don't feel any connection to somebody who is that big of a slut. And the story isn't usually interesting enough to hold my attention. At this point, Laura San Giacomo is the most interesting and enjoyable character in the show. Expand
  2. sandis.
    Aug 18, 2007
    When you consider the what's offered to us, John Q Public recently, i.e, reality crap, this was worth turning on to see what it was about. I have to admit, that I wasn't quite sure if I would ever watch it again. But I did, and I am glad I gave it another try. It grows on you. Call it an acquired taste. Holly Hunter certainly grabs your attention as an actress.
  3. SamH
    Jul 26, 2007
    Very disappointed - show seemed manic - Hunter is good, even liked the angel, don't like the story line - won't watch again

1. The main reason to watch can only be Holly Hunter.... Although she's a prisoner of the material, her performance is so good that it can distract you from this otherwise simplistic take on a complex issue.
  2. It relies on intelligence and resourcefulness rather than divine providence.
    Hunter is so good that she may save this erratic show.