• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 11, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
4.9

1. Apr 23, 2012
    I think Shahs of Sunset is a great show, and itâ
  2. Jan 20, 2013
    At first i didn't like it that much. Now I won't miss any episode of it. It's the story of persian-americans in their thirty and forties (and twenties) who party hard and work smart and hard as well. I have learned some stuff from it. It is a little non-american since i don't see the usage of drugs in it ! which is good. In real life in these parties across america pot is the center piece of these gathering. I like to see more shows like this. Reza born to a muslim mom and a jew dad has a lot to offer beside proving to the iranian president that "there are gay iranians indeed!" and beside the fact that some gays are smarter than the average.But pushing to help to heal the differences between muslims and jews. Life should not have any boundaries. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2012
    Shah's should not be taken at face value. It is a show that is meant to portray its own ridiculousness. It is in no way different from House wives of Beverly hills or Jersey Shore, and it certainty is tamer. People should look at it for comedic entertainment, not a deeper meaning. This way, they can truly be entertained.
  4. Apr 5, 2012
    Real hallarious, different and funny show, I am totally addicted now. I was a Beverly Hills House Wife loyal viewer, actually still am, but can't wait for every Sunday for Shahs of Sunset. Highly recommended.

1. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Mar 12, 2012
    Their ostentatiousness is more off-putting than aspirational and, frankly, it feels deliberately exaggerated for the camera's benefit.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Mar 12, 2012
    Though a stray remark of substance here and there escapes into the narrative, the six-part series, which premieres Sunday, has nothing much serious on its mind.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 12, 2012
    While obnoxious luxury is always watchable, the show is lazily cookie-cutter. [19 Mar 2012, p.42]