Shake It Up! : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3
3.4

1. Sep 19, 2011
    Shake It Up season 1 was neutral, but this season is great. Viewers can enjoy the show, and I think the brand new dances are awesomes. This show is really better.
  2. Mar 27, 2013
    Better then season one and three. The music is better (except for TTYLXOX, Show Ya How, Fashion Is My Kryptonite, and Where's the Party). The acting is better. We have the mystery episode (Whodunit Up), the hour long special (Shake It Up, Up, and Away), and the 90-minute special (Shake It Up: Made in Japan). Episodes. Shake It Up, Up, and Away (7/10), Shrink It Up (8/10), Crowd It UpBetter then season one and three. The music is better (except for TTYLXOX, Show Ya How, Fashion Is My Kryptonite, and Where's the Party). The acting is better. We have the mystery episode (Whodunit Up), the hour long special (Shake It Up, Up, and Away), and the 90-minute special (Shake It Up: Made in Japan). Episodes. Shake It Up, Up, and Away (7/10), Shrink It Up (8/10), Crowd It Up (7/10), Beam It Up (5/10). Jingle It Up (8/10), Reality Check It Up (9/10), Embarasse It Up (9/10), Boot It Up (9/10), Made In Japan (8/10), Slumber It Up (8/10), Whodunnit Up (9/10). watch these. Expand
  3. Nov 15, 2013
    Again it is bad. But this season got a little less terrible than the 1st. Overall it's still unfunny and has terrible and such predictable story crafting and writing.
  4. Nov 18, 2012
    No deference in this season from the first nothing special about and nothing changed its just the same terrible sitcom that only little kids like so don't wast your time with this show
  5. Apr 16, 2014
    the only thing about the show that i like is the detective episode. there is nothing worth special about the show . Still Walt Disney Productions keep creating gay show and movies these days .
  6. Nov 10, 2016
    I didn't think this could get any worse but there we go it gets worse I just wish when I had to watch in France a couple of years ago I could understand French so I could watch something else.

There are no critic reviews yet.