• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2
6.3

1. TylerC
    Nov 29, 2009
    Absolutely horrible plot. Pretty bad if a plot's worst case senario change occurs, you would be unable to tell it did. It is like making a movie wondering which show to watch if both shows were on at the same time. It has all the elements of a plot, yet it is so miniscule it does not even matter. It simply does not interest people.
  2. PatriciaH
    Dec 26, 2006
    Wonderful!
  3. ElizabethA
    Dec 7, 2005
    This was a great holiday hit...it had everything from suspense to romance...anyone would enjoy the heart-felt message that it conveys: look up at all your possibilities. Great job CBS and Hallmark Hall of Fame.
  4. ZachE
    Dec 1, 2005
    It made me hate christmas.
  5. VernH
    Nov 28, 2005
    Those shown critics are all wet. Phonies. They are just like the sports announcers think the know it all and are really boring . Silver Bells was so everything, mystery, suspence, romance, hert warming everything . This I hope will be a classic. Can a dvd be available.
  6. MELINDAG
    I loved this movie. I got it on DVD
  7. JohnW
    Truly an awful show.
  8. EJohn
    Nov 27, 2005
    I'm not one for "Made for TV" movies, but I thought this was a very good one. I wouldn't mind owning a copy of this movie on DVD.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Dalton Ross
    Will it all work out in the end? It is a Hallmark movie, so what do you think? [25 Nov 2005, p.97]
  2. Despite its pedigree as a "Hallmark Hall of Fame" presentation, "Silver Bells" is only slightly more sophisticated than an after-school special.
  3. Like a Hallmark card, it is a thing of prefabricated sentiment.