• Network: E4
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
8.5

1. Jan 19, 2011
    Whats next soft-core cartoons on nickelodeon ? Pokemon named penisuaris and vaginaloris..? Shows stupid... talk about trying to hard.. thats the problem with these producers and writers. Of course sex and drugs is real issue with teens in high school. But this show is drastically trying to win over the young. Myself as a popular teen who actually messed around in High school with girls and drugs, Laughed when i watched this. Shows a joke! Get some real teens to write the scripts im sure it would be more realistic then your adult employees who are begging for a hit show, putting their own spin on the " cool hip stuff " - sarcastically said Expand

The glimpses of old-fashioned heart in Sid’s story, and the characters’ deadpan humor, make this show a mildly intriguing chronicle of youth.
  2. It's all elevated by looking really beautiful (though not -- and this is the crucial difference -- stylish). The pictures fill in the blanks, and even as Skins strains credibility, it achieves moments of poetry.
  3. I nearly wrote off Skins after the first episode. But as it continued--I've now seen three, the first two of which will air back-to-back on Sunday--I found some of the characters, including a dreamy anorexic named Cassie (Hannah Murray), starting to get under my own skin.