• Network: E4
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.5

1. Jan 19, 2011
    Whats next soft-core cartoons on nickelodeon ? Pokemon named penisuaris and vaginaloris..? Shows stupid... talk about trying to hard.. thats the problem with these producers and writers. Of course sex and drugs is real issue with teens in high school. But this show is drastically trying to win over the young. Myself as a popular teen who actually messed around in High school with girls andWhats next soft-core cartoons on nickelodeon ? Pokemon named penisuaris and vaginaloris..? Shows stupid... talk about trying to hard.. thats the problem with these producers and writers. Of course sex and drugs is real issue with teens in high school. But this show is drastically trying to win over the young. Myself as a popular teen who actually messed around in High school with girls and drugs, Laughed when i watched this. Shows a joke! Get some real teens to write the scripts im sure it would be more realistic then your adult employees who are begging for a hit show, putting their own spin on the " cool hip stuff " - sarcastically said Expand
  2. JoeB
    Aug 8, 2009
    This show just really doesn't appeal to me. The sex is gratuitous and obsessive, and the characters present somewhat of a disservice to so many young people. In the unpleasant real world, young people are so much more complex, and often so much more serious than shown here. Sex so often takes a distant back seat to concerns about the future and cramming for college; pain over This show just really doesn't appeal to me. The sex is gratuitous and obsessive, and the characters present somewhat of a disservice to so many young people. In the unpleasant real world, young people are so much more complex, and often so much more serious than shown here. Sex so often takes a distant back seat to concerns about the future and cramming for college; pain over divorcing parents, self image and eating disorders; and idealistic notions and efforts to make the world a better place. They're often not so shallow and silly. Expand
  3. MungoS.
    Aug 31, 2008
    I'd be just as happy if I never saw this.
  4. LeonaJ
    Dec 19, 2009
    rubbish actors, silly dialogue, bland plots, just plain trailer trash television. i really hate this show and wish it was never aired, the poorest thing i've ever seen in my life. yet people watch it and love it soo much i don't understand why but oh well! TERRIBLE SHOW!
  5. Dec 1, 2014
    this serie its for gay, ok? only gays watch this **** poor **** NOW i will complet 150 ''characters'' .....................................................

The glimpses of old-fashioned heart in Sid’s story, and the characters’ deadpan humor, make this show a mildly intriguing chronicle of youth.
  2. It's all elevated by looking really beautiful (though not -- and this is the crucial difference -- stylish). The pictures fill in the blanks, and even as Skins strains credibility, it achieves moments of poetry.
  3. I nearly wrote off Skins after the first episode. But as it continued--I've now seen three, the first two of which will air back-to-back on Sunday--I found some of the characters, including a dreamy anorexic named Cassie (Hannah Murray), starting to get under my own skin.