• Network: FOX
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.6

1. Sep 25, 2013
    extremely disappointing tv show
    very bad acting, very thin and naive story.
    I would be very surprised if this TV series had more than one (disappointing) season
  2. Oct 1, 2013
    So disappointing.
    Feels cheap, generic, boring. I lost interest in this series after 30 minutes of episode 1. Bad acting, poor choice of casting. The main protagonist is just boring, no charisma.
    Too bad, it was really promising... Sleepy Hollow tv series!
    But hey, I should've known better than expect a quality show from anything on ABC/CBS/NBC
  3. Oct 5, 2013
    horrible show...bad acting with a very slow plot! The Cast could have been better selected...No surprises, very predictable...mediocre show at best! Good luck surviving beyond season 1!
  4. Nov 20, 2013
    I really did NOT enjoy this. The acting was barely satisfactory, the accents were completely forced. It seems like they tried too hard, and just made an awful mess of a great story. I would not recommend wasting your time watching it.
  5. Dec 9, 2013
    Why. A god awful show, hopefully it will be cancelled next year. John Cho and Clancy Brown deserve better. the story is unnecessarily convoluted, the characters have no depth and the stories have no meat, just meaningless banter ha serves o scare away the viewer with is approach o storytelling.
  6. Oct 12, 2013
    The first episode was spectecular; as the show went on, it over-shadowed the headless horseman which was my greatest fear as i started watching. disappointed.
  7. Oct 7, 2013
    Fox TV shows aren't known for their in-depth characters or story plots and Sleepy Hollow fits this all to perfectly. I feel like the rich history of the fabled town and it's over-seas origins is missed because the studio wants an american story that's relateable instead of factorial. The characters and story could of had so much more depth added to them but Fox wanted to attempt to scare people with superficial gimmicks, a sad story, and uninteresting characters. After 2 shows, I deleted this show from my recordings. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The mythology comes on hard and heavy in the first hour, but like ABC's blink-and-you-missed-it spring thriller "Zero Hour," it's ponderous yet silly.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Oct 3, 2013
    Sleepy Hollow has an interesting premise and some terrific CGI effects (re: the Headless Horseman), but I didn’t buy into the show’s mystical/mythological/sci-fi overtones, a mishmash of history, witchcraft and muddled Biblical prophesy that left me confused instead of intrigued.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 26, 2013
    It’s a program that bounces around tonally and narratively, never feeling like its head is in the right place to know where it wants to go.