Sleepy Hollow : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 16, 2013
Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.7

1. Oct 3, 2013
    If you don't have a problem suspending your disbelief, you'll probably get some entertainment out of this. Unfortunately, I had trouble doing that. The writers don't appear to be sweating the details or even concerned with having it make sense. It's all about making a fast-paced show with nice visuals and action. On that level, it works. If you can turn off your brain enough to enjoy it.
  2. Dec 9, 2013
    Why. A god awful show, hopefully it will be cancelled next year. John Cho and Clancy Brown deserve better. the story is unnecessarily convoluted, the characters have no depth and the stories have no meat, just meaningless banter ha serves o scare away the viewer with is approach o storytelling.
  3. Oct 12, 2013
    The first episode was spectecular; as the show went on, it over-shadowed the headless horseman which was my greatest fear as i started watching. disappointed.
  4. Mar 22, 2015
    I love the show but am I the only one who thinks that Nicole beharie's acting is extremely bad? Everyone else in the show act better than her. Her expressions is always too much and unnecessary, doesn't suit her role in th show as a cop.

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The mythology comes on hard and heavy in the first hour, but like ABC's blink-and-you-missed-it spring thriller "Zero Hour," it's ponderous yet silly.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Oct 3, 2013
    Sleepy Hollow has an interesting premise and some terrific CGI effects (re: the Headless Horseman), but I didn’t buy into the show’s mystical/mythological/sci-fi overtones, a mishmash of history, witchcraft and muddled Biblical prophesy that left me confused instead of intrigued.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 26, 2013
    It’s a program that bounces around tonally and narratively, never feeling like its head is in the right place to know where it wants to go.