• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 3, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.4

1. Oct 19, 2010
    Once again, Kurt Sutter has done the impossible. I saw this show two years ago, and wasnt interisted in the least. I was flipping through the channels and SamCro was on in mid-season. Ever sense then i've been hooked. The storyline is always changing. As soon as i'm able to predict what is going to happen (Like with CSI and The Mentalist) something new always comes up. A hidden charictar, or in this case, an unknow MC appears out of nowhere and stirs up the mix. Some complain that the storyline has become too complicated. Kurt said in one of his blogs that he didnt want to have the same storyline. Example: Jax pushing recklessly to change the club into what it was meant to be in season one. In season two, the Nords teamed up with White Power inorder to kill SamCro's gun running buisness. This season, it foucuses more on family, and the fact that we may be nowhere without the ones we love pushing us to go that extra mile. If the storyline becomes complicated, then we dont know whats going to happen. If it stays the same, then SamCro would've been canceled by now. No one wants to watch the same old crap on tv. Its not fun when it's predictable.

Well done Mr. Sutter. I hope that you continue to push the envolope to its max.
  2. Sep 7, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The third season of the chronicles of SAMCRO comes out swinging. With Hale presumably dead (there's no way anyone could get back up from that), and Gemma having to deal with her father's deteriorating mental health, this season has thrown open the doors for all sorts of crazy possibilities which, given the series' track record, will all be explored extensively. Expand
  3. Sep 16, 2010
    Such a great show at so many levels. The stories are great, the emotion is raw, and overall the combination with these actors and characters is mesmerizing to watch. You don't have to be a biker follower to get it. It's about family and friendships at their core sometimes these take us to good places and other times lead to conflict but in the end it is what matters most that wins us over and Sons does an excellent job of this on a weekly basis. Expand
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Proving to be one of the most promising shows on television this fall. The story is directly connecting the last season and the beginning of this season. The performances are outstanding and the story line is excellent. Every time the show ends I can't wait until the next episode begins.
  5. Oct 14, 2010
    10,0 !! Great show! Katey Sagal and cast do the best jobs I´ve seen on television for quite some time. Every single character is interesting in some way. The story line is catchy and the roughness is just sexy and appealing. Kurt managed to turn violence into entertainment, with or without cliches. Blood, bikes, sex and punch makes me wait for Tuesday night.
  6. Sep 5, 2013
    Yet another amazing season of Sons of Anarchy. How the writers do it is beyond me, but this is easily my favorite show on television right now. Each episode is riveting and leaves you craving for more,
  7. Sep 8, 2010
    Nothing could have risen to the level of the opening episode of season 2, but the season 3 opener packs an emotional wallop. I'm extremely excited about the rest of the season. Jacks needs to cross the pond to take care of his family business.
  8. Sep 25, 2010
    I hate to do it, but I have to...my review in a quote: "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." A minimalist masterpiece.
  9. Sep 24, 2010
    Sons of Anarchy is such a great show! Its high drama, awesome action, and wonderful family dynamics all working together to make a absolute fantastic hour of television watching. Kurt Sutter and cast have done an amazing job with this show. I can't wait to see what happens next in the season! I just know that it will be great!
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    This show is great. Although it is painted as a show about rough bikers and drugs, once the first 'layer' is removed ( after several viewings) you are ultimately left with one of the best dramas on television.
  11. Sep 29, 2010
    This series has managed to lure me in. A real sceptic from the beginning but now I'm hooked.
    My only beef is having to wait a week to see the next episode. Katy Sagal and cast do one of the best jobs I have ever seen on television and make this roller coaster ride 100% believable.

Thumbs up to Kurt and his gang!
  12. Jan 1, 2011
    Just bloody original and brilliant. Katey Sagal is a standout. Can't wait for the reruns and Season 3. I'd never have thought a drama about a biker gang would have me mezmerized
  13. Aug 11, 2011
    This season was pretty slow and it had me worried for awhile, but Oh my goodness the finale was more than worth all the waiting and pacing that the writers put the audience through. In one of the most brilliant moments in T.V. writing history. The writers of S.O.A. turned everything we thought we believed around on us, and made us question why we hadn't seen it coming in the first place?
  14. Jan 13, 2012
    LUCKY CHARMS! Sam Crow has left the building...Even bikers need a vacation...Finally escaped Mayberry! Glad they filmed new location. Didn't know the Sons were so cultural. Pearlman & FBI agent EVIL TWIN dou

1. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    The darker and more complicated life gets for the Sons, the better the TV show tends to be. And based on the four episodes I've seen, Sons is still at the incredible level it achieved a year ago, when it became one of the best dramas on television.
    It's a good show, powerfully acted--especially by Katy Segal as tough mama Gemma--and true to its convictions. [20 Sep 2010, p.52]
  3. Certainly, the show is still exciting and thoughtful in the way that it disassembles many pat notions we may have of tribe loyalty, family bonds, and the treachery of the business world.