• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 14, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.4

1. Sep 12, 2010
    This show is absolutely amazing! I pray that Fox doesn't cancel it because if you know the background of the show you truly understand what the creators where thinking while making it. The people that made Malcolm in the Middle also where involved with this. My opinion, Fox tried to create another "Malcolm in the Middle" type show, and I think they did an amazing job!

The children all
    have very similar personalities to the kids in Malcolm in the Middle. Watch it with an open mind because the storyline is great and the acting is incredible. I think fox found a smash hit and because there dads in prison for 25 years, this show could potentially have 7 or 8 seasons like malcolm in the middle. I think watching these kids grow up with Ron is going to be really funny. Brandon Gunderson is like Reese, from malcolm in the middle except he isn't a bully.

Gary Gunderson is definitely the Malcolm of the show. He is smart and basically without his intelligence the family probably wouldn't still be together.

Robbie Gunderson is a mix of Reese and Dewey because he is the youngest and he's witty but he is also a bully.

What I love is that the brothers respect each other and the adventures and possibilities of this show is amazing. I love this show already and I hope it stays on for 5+ years

1. Sons doesn’t shine yet, but it could if the writers embrace their loony wild childs. Even at its worst, Sons is better than a third Seth MacFarlane cartoon
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    If you like the laid-back-dude vibe given off by "Reaper's" Tyler Labine, you'll enjoy this nicely ratty sitcom.
  3. This might make a better premise for a movie than a series, but Fox is giving it a shot amid its Sunday animated comedies. It could pay off thanks to above-average writing, a winning performance by Tyler Labine and an understanding by the producers that this series must walk a tightrope to avoid becoming too sweet or cynical.