Sons of Tucson : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
7.5

1. KevinD
    Mar 15, 2010
    Tyler Labine is hysterically funny. Don't miss it!
  2. Sep 12, 2010
    This show is absolutely amazing! I pray that Fox doesn't cancel it because if you know the background of the show you truly understand what the creators where thinking while making it. The people that made Malcolm in the Middle also where involved with this. My opinion, Fox tried to create another "Malcolm in the Middle" type show, and I think they did an amazing job!

The children all

The children all have very similar personalities to the kids in Malcolm in the Middle. Watch it with an open mind because the storyline is great and the acting is incredible. I think fox found a smash hit and because there dads in prison for 25 years, this show could potentially have 7 or 8 seasons like malcolm in the middle. I think watching these kids grow up with Ron is going to be really funny. Brandon Gunderson is like Reese, from malcolm in the middle except he isn't a bully.

Gary Gunderson is definitely the Malcolm of the show. He is smart and basically without his intelligence the family probably wouldn't still be together.

Robbie Gunderson is a mix of Reese and Dewey because he is the youngest and he's witty but he is also a bully.

What I love is that the brothers respect each other and the adventures and possibilities of this show is amazing. I love this show already and I hope it stays on for 5+ years
  3. KevalN
    Apr 5, 2010
    The writing is excellent, the kids are rancorous different from the TV kids. I think this is one the good shows I would want to watch. I only wish they would move it to an earlier time slot. Current time slot, after three animated shows, is the least attractive to me.
  4. PaulS
    Apr 6, 2010
    Ok not the best show by a long shot but the stupid is just making me laugh and thinking, that's dumb enough to find it entertaining.
  5. JenniferP
    Mar 22, 2010
    "Break In" is much funnier than the pilot. Can't wait to see more. Tyler Labine is great.
  6. CarolS
    Mar 15, 2010
    It really did make me laugh out loud.
  7. DiannaS
    Apr 7, 2010
    Comparing to other shows at 9:30PM on Sunday's night, this is not bad. It does have its weakness, the kids just mouth-off way too much. I was trying to figure out what rating this show should be.
  8. MisterW
    Apr 11, 2010
    They take the best, funniest actor out of the cancelled "Reaper" and give him a series of his own. I say, Yay! Then they do what the idiots at the networks always do, they forget why they liked him (Hint: he was the funny one!), and they give him all the straight lines. Hey, idiots! He's the comedic talent not the straight man! 'Kay? Let him beat on the kids and do awful stuff They take the best, funniest actor out of the cancelled "Reaper" and give him a series of his own. I say, Yay! Then they do what the idiots at the networks always do, they forget why they liked him (Hint: he was the funny one!), and they give him all the straight lines. Hey, idiots! He's the comedic talent not the straight man! 'Kay? Let him beat on the kids and do awful stuff just like he did in Reaper and then you won't have to cancel the show!! Fools. Expand
  9. AustinR.
    Apr 12, 2010
    I'm so glad they axed King of the Hill to make room for this "quality" entertainment. I hate "FOX Sunday" now. Yeah, they can't even call it "Animation Domination" anymore.
  10. SusanC
    Mar 15, 2010
    I love Tyler Labine, but he is completely wasted in this overwrought mess of a show, where the kids are completely unlikable and the laughs fall flat. I hope they cancel it soon so Labine can move on to better projects.
  11. ChrisS
    Mar 28, 2010
    Horrible, horrible show wheres my "American Dad" ? I could barely watch through the whole episode without wanting to shoot myself at how NOT funny it was. I have a feeling this will be thrown into the canceled pile soon.

1. Sons doesn’t shine yet, but it could if the writers embrace their loony wild childs. Even at its worst, Sons is better than a third Seth MacFarlane cartoon
  2. If you like the laid-back-dude vibe given off by "Reaper's" Tyler Labine, you'll enjoy this nicely ratty sitcom.
  3. This might make a better premise for a movie than a series, but Fox is giving it a shot amid its Sunday animated comedies. It could pay off thanks to above-average writing, a winning performance by Tyler Labine and an understanding by the producers that this series must walk a tightrope to avoid becoming too sweet or cynical.