South Park : Season 14

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
8.4

1. Nov 14, 2011
    I would say its one of the top 5 seasons of SP and that is saying something. I think nearly every episode of this season was great, I really enjoyed it.
  2. Feb 19, 2014
    This seems to be the last good South Park season. 200 and 201 were outstanding episodes. I loved the plot twist about Cartman's dad (which I won't say... spoilers)
  3. May 14, 2014
    this season of south park was enjoyable, i enjoyed most of the episodes ill name a few standouts. you have 0 friends, medical friend chicken,poor and stupid, and rest are mostly good i wasn't a fan (the tale of scrotie macboogerballs) the concept was good just over did it with the vomiting i just got disinterested.. the rest are good i would recommend buying it but if your new to souththis season of south park was enjoyable, i enjoyed most of the episodes ill name a few standouts. you have 0 friends, medical friend chicken,poor and stupid, and rest are mostly good i wasn't a fan (the tale of scrotie macboogerballs) the concept was good just over did it with the vomiting i just got disinterested.. the rest are good i would recommend buying it but if your new to south park i recommend seasons 5,6,8,10,11 Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.