Star Wars: The Clone Wars : Season 3

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.6

1. Dec 8, 2015
    The ’Clone Wars’ saga continues, with a well welcomed improvement to both plot and dialogs.

Finally some great refreshment to the plot! The first two seasons of the show got many critical downsides but this third really came to me and it really is better in almost every way. The CGI is way more detailed and the plot is much less childish and more serious that what we’ve seen before. The dialogs have always been very forced, rushed and overall just bad. But this third installment got much less of that, especially in the last ten episodes. The show still got some episodes that’s boring and overall very slow, meanwhile others are incredibly action-packed, well written and really entertaining. Some episodes are so phenomenal (like ’Monster’, ’Witches of the Mist’ & ’Overlords’) even though the flaws of the show still is present; but in a much less quantity than before. Sure; it's still a very flawed show, but it's still watchable! The characters are sometimes very well expressed and we even get new insides to previously unknown characters and their backgrounds. It’s fun too see a show like this, that didn’t have any characteristic depth nor any feel to the characters; that really improves into the better!

My overall personal rating for each episode is 7.18.
    (+ 0.16 since S02).

This really is a good improvement!

Personal rating: 7/10
    Critical rating: 5/10
  2. Jan 11, 2015
    The show just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed both the first (focused on politics mainly) and second halves of the season. They're both really compelling with great characters! The Mortis trilogy episodes are perfect and are true standouts.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    They just keep on getting better and better!! Bounty hunters are incredible, plots are very good and the intro of Savage Opress is epic, this really is the defining series about Anakin's turmoil within him, very powerful and poetic season this is.
  4. Mar 22, 2013
    This show is getting better and better; I've been recently collecting the individual seasons of it on Blu-Ray (good quality that is...), and this definitely beats series 1 AND 2, and that's impressive as the second series is great! This series expands the universe and develops the plot to an exiting extent! It really gets you to become attached to the main characters in frantic battles andThis show is getting better and better; I've been recently collecting the individual seasons of it on Blu-Ray (good quality that is...), and this definitely beats series 1 AND 2, and that's impressive as the second series is great! This series expands the universe and develops the plot to an exiting extent! It really gets you to become attached to the main characters in frantic battles and emotional developments. A trilogy that trilogy that shows off these aspects is "the Mortis Trilogy" being intriguing story-wise as well as being action filled and exiting. Star Wars: the Clone Wars Season 3 is the best I've seen so far, so I give it... 9/10! Expand
  5. Jul 16, 2011
    This is easily the best cartoon I've ever watched in my life!!! It'd be my wish to see the same production team do a series based on other time periods in the Expanded Universe. The writing, sound design and action are top notch... the show only gets better.

There are no critic reviews yet.