• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 13, 2012
  • Season #: 1
4.4

1. Aug 14, 2012
    It's somewhat entertaining - and I admire the fact that all of the winnings are going to veteran charities - but the show is a little clunky. It reminds me of another show (Combat Wars?) that had special forces operators competing against one another - and that was an excellent show. Todd Palin is the stud on this show, though, as the operators stated, calling him Rambo.
  2. Aug 17, 2012
    As a rule I do not watch TV (Too many commercials), but do watch a few programs on my PC. After just about wearing out my DVD of "ACT OF VALOR" I really didn't expect much from this program, but I was quite surprised. The show is extremely well designed and executed (no pun). Just seeing Chris Kyle, a military icon, in action was worth it and Todd Palin was amazing to say the least. If iTunes will sell the season, I'll be sure to purchase it. Respectfully - Kent Williams (US Border Patrol - retired) Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Aug 24, 2012
    The stunts are a confusing mix of bullets and blowups: Apocalypse Now on the scale of Wipeout. [3 Sep 2012, p.40]
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Aug 14, 2012
    When grenade launchers, automatic weapons and war games substitute for salsa and swing dancing, the results are less wholesome entertainment and more armed-forces propaganda.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Aug 14, 2012
    Overall, the first installment was yet another overbloated, two-hour NBC reality marathon, The Biggest Loser with live ammo and C-list celebrities.