8.5

1. Mar 18, 2014
    I am very impressed with this show. People would assume Teen Wolf would be a teen show, it did not capture my attention with the name title. After watching the first season I was drawn in. Every season just keeps getting better. The acting, graphics, directing and supernatural figures in Teen Wolf is a must watch no matter what age you are, heck I am forty and am a huge fan. I inform everyone I know how cool it is, then again anything Supernatural I love to watch!! Expand
  2. Mar 6, 2014
    Incredible series, wolf and human, at least not spoiled the image of wolves. I'm really in love with this series, one of the best wolf I've ever seen.
  3. Oct 10, 2013
    There are two bad things about Teen Wolf. The name, Teen Wolf, and the fact that it airs on MTV, a channel not known for its adult, intelligent well-written dramas. So if you can get past those two small things, then believe it or not... Teen Wolf is actually... one of the BEST television drama's I have EVER seen. So, first off, if you are older than 40, the show is probably not for you due to the young age of the cast, and thats unfortunate because it is SO good, but, it wasn't intended for you anyway. Teen Wolf is very similar to the Vampire Diaries, but I prefer it. We can relate to the cast, we love the cast, they are well-written, realistic, funny, likeable, and almost iconic. What do I mean by Iconic? Well, let's take the character of Styles Stalinski for example, his witt and humor and lack of werewolf powers make him such a fantastic character that you could pretty much stick him in any show and it would work. The plots of Teen Wolf, which is a show run by an ongoing story arc, not an episode to episode one time crime, are brilliant. The mythology and lore is extremely intelligent, the suspense, suspenseful, the acting, realistic, the effects, great, the music, wonderful. Honestly, TV doesn't get any better than Teen Wolf. It's a supernatural ride full of epic stories, memorable moments, huge twists and tons of adventure and action. I couldn't recommend this show more. It's that great. You just need to get past the "Teen" in the title, and the MTV. Aside from "everyone", I'd specifically recommend this show to fans of Buffy, The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, The Hunger Games, Vampire Academy, The Mortal Instruments, Divergent and to anyone who likes good writing. This show has it all. Expand
  4. Jul 31, 2013
    Excellent show! Best show ever!! I can't believe the show was from MTV, but is amazing. I'm in love with the serie. Keep doing shows like that, they're awesome!
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    This tv series is excellent! Not only does it demonstrate great acting but the storyline is one of the best werewolf stories without being cheesy. The great looking actors is a plus! Teen Wolf has twists and turns completely unexpected by viewers. All these make this show a great 10!!
  6. Jun 22, 2013
    series is awesome, I love these series involving extraterrestrial beings.especially liked the story and the actors who play great.The plot involves the fact that the wolf boy falls in love with a girl and her father is a hunter of werewolves wondering how to handle it
  7. Jun 15, 2013
    It is an optimal range, never interested much for a series like this.
    The history of this fabulous, the actors were very well chosen, I would greatly that this series would never end, because honestly is a great series with a great theme, congratulations.
  8. Jun 4, 2013
    Teen Wolf is a complete surprise for me because it is way better than I originally assumed. The quality isn't the greatest; the acting is sometimes on the weak side, as is the script. However, the show benefits from a strong concept and interesting storylines.Perhaps the strongest elements of the show are the strong character moments scattered throughout the season. At the core of Teen Wolf are some convincing/effective relationships that absolutely work, making it so much more than your typical teen drama. Sure, it's not the best show on the air, but Teen Wolf is entertaining and will be more than satisfying for viewers. Expand
  9. Apr 19, 2013
    I mean literally the first Mtv show that isn't reality (Real World), unrealisticlly scripted (Skins), dumb (Jersey Shore), honestly Mtv even though I think Mtv is the best channel on TV they really never had very interesting SHOWS. Finally Teen Wolf offers something different I would call this the Vampire Diaries of Mtv. It will never be cancelled like Vampire Diaries. Great fans, good storylines, great acting especially from the bad guys and Alyson. I would definintly recommend this. especially if your a guy. Expand
  10. Mar 12, 2013
    This show is really awesome, I give it an excellent on type Werewolf/Vampire show. The plot and action far better than The Vampires Diaries and other shows that I have been watching now. Music and Plot is great combination/mixing. The Movie is really best quality and amazing.
  11. Mar 8, 2013
    This show is one of my all-time favourites! Posey plays a very relatable and convincing lead, which really makes you feel for him throughout the series. Teen Wolf is filled with the best of many worlds: action packed scenes with tons of fighting, some interesting weaponry, and even a few car chases, drama, suspense, and romance, and mythical creatures with supernatural abilities. You really can't get much better than that. Although he doesn't play the lead, Dylan O'Brien completely makes the show for me in his "sidekick" role. His acting, mannerisms, and character really lighten up the show and add a humorous aspect. The show would not be the same without Dylan. That leads me to another point: there is certainly a ton of eye-candy in this show, and plenty of shirtless/locker-room scenes to show it off. The girls are equally gorgeous, and I wish I had their closets! Overall, this show is amazing, and the only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is because it had a little bit too much gore in it for me; a little bit too much detail when it came to, for example, chopping someone in half. Expand
  12. Feb 12, 2013
    I like this show because, like very few shows, it can make me emotional. Its a great drama and at the same time it pokes humor that makes me almost laugh off what ever i'm feeling, and to go along with that, its well made, the characters are played by great actors who from what i can tell really enjoy what their doing. Teen wolf is one of 3 shows that i absolutely can not miss.
  13. Dec 12, 2012
    In my opinion, Teen Wolf is one of the best TV shows ever!The story line is just awesome,It's really exciting,and sometimes It's funny!I recommend this show to everyone!
  14. Oct 9, 2012
    Good show. Keeps you at quick pace with the show and makes you want to know what happens next.
    Can't wait to see what happens next ..... And the suspense just keeps you on your toes.
  15. Aug 18, 2012
    Quite an enthralling show! The choice of acters is interesting, the plot full of suspense and excitement. Very enjoyable, and great to watch, never a dull moment!
  16. Jul 12, 2012
    An amazing show, with a wonderful story plot! Even with it's exciting and suspenseful creatures, the show still holds a sense of reality. Mixing high school, relationships, and well it's called "Teen Wolf", comes to the conclusion of a well thought out show with awesome characters.
  17. Jun 19, 2012
    I usually dont like mtvs shows but this one is different and that is awesome. The plot follows a young teenage boy who becomes a warewolf and then falls in love. I will not say anything more because i dont like spoilers. Kudos to the diroctors, writer, and the cast of this show.
  18. Jun 17, 2012
    really love this show!
    love the werewolves!
    It is really a good TV show that is well made with good actors and an okay graphics.
    liked that you could see a few more wolves from the start of the show, but it comes well :-)
  19. Sep 10, 2011
    Teen Wolf = THE BEST SUPERNATURAL SHOW EVER! The plot is excellent, I love the mystery it brings. Not only is the cast very hot they're the best young actors/actresses I've ever seen in my life! There's lots of action, romance, and hot shirtless guys. If you like all those things then this is the show for you!
  20. Aug 13, 2011
    OMG!!!! don't get me started on Teen Wolf. It is the best show in the history of the world. A boy changed into a wolf and having to deal with the changes. He gets a girlfriend and then realizes her father is a hunter. I love Teen Wolf. When ever it's on i make a sign and hold it up. Teen Wolf is just amazing point covered.
  21. Aug 10, 2011
    Fantastic show! A breath of fresh air from the programmes shown on television these days. Cool characters, good script and plenty of action. Def a must watch!!!
  22. Aug 9, 2011
    Scripts are so realistic and you can relate to some of the characters. The action, suspense, and mystery all tie together to make it one hell of a show. Hope to see more of it.
  23. Aug 8, 2011
    This show is one of the best of its kind. Not only can the stars act, but they aren't bad to look at either. It is rare that you can find a show for the teen demographic that has a decent plot that leaves you wanting more every time. Although the romance can be frustrating at times, you never want to take you eyes off the screen. Sorry Twilight but I sense a new titan.
  24. Aug 6, 2011
    Great show + good acting + one hell of a cast = TEEN WOLF. One of the best shows this year, and I would really love if the first season would end up with 20 episodes.
  25. Jun 22, 2011
    Competently acted but eminently predictable. It may survive if it attracts enough teenage boys. This show could be rescued by some innovative story writing. Sad to say, I think the hunters have this one in the cross hairs.
  26. Jun 21, 2011
    A great show. The acting is great and makes the story more enticing. The humour adds a different dimension that allows the audience to truly enjoy the show.
  27. Jun 20, 2011
    Excellent show. The acting is good and the plot is interesting. A good show to watch in the summer. This is one of the few shows I have been watching right now and I am surprised that it is a good quality suspenseful show.
  28. Jun 18, 2011
    Can't believe I actually like a show in this generations MTV. The casting and production quality are great, the acting isn't terrible and I don't want to stab myself in the face after watching it for ten minutes like the last 11 years of MTV's programming.

1. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 6, 2011
    As a Michael Fox-loving member of the demographic it targeted, I most certainly saw the 1985 film "Teen Wolf," but I don't remember much save it was a comedy and not very good. Teen Wolf, which premieres Sunday night on MTV, is also one of those two things and it is not a comedy.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 6, 2011
    The series generally gets the mood right but proves miserly in the details, from fleeting glimpses of the werewolf to Scott's eventual moon dance, which leaves him looking too much like Eddie Munster.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jun 3, 2011
    The very special scheduling is one of several ways the network has been signaling that it means serious business with this light and passably witty supernatural drama.