• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 8, 2010
8.6

1. Sep 9, 2010
    The pilot was so-so. Two slacker private investigators, one an ex-cop that (cliche of cliches) still has a few law-enforcement peripheral resources to do things like triangulate the position of a cel phone (and have it done almost instantly).

It better get more engaging, and witty, over the next few episodes, or it will join Rubicon on the "got boring fast" list.
  2. Sep 19, 2010
    Don't have much to say, I saw the pilot its well made and has a mood or feel to it. It is well acted and pretty well put together. But it just bored me, alot.

1. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    It's not an ambitious show. It doesn't have the historical sweep and dazzling visuals of something like HBO's upcoming "Boardwalk Empire." Yet in trying to tell good old-fashioned detective stories featuring a pair of leads I kept wanting to spend time with, it quickly joined "Boardwalk" as one of my two favorite new shows of this fall.
    Here's one of the most offbeat new shows of the new season. Also one of the best. [13 Sep 2010, p.48]
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    A typical episode of Terriers jolts abruptly from cutesy escapades to head-cracking fights, from loud escapism to misty tenderness, from easygoing comedy to strained seriousness. The tonal unevenness feels less like the conscious product of an ambitious design than the unplanned consequence of an exceedingly ambitious one.