The Apprentice : Season 11

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 8, 2004
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
5.1

1. Jan 13, 2012
    THE FREAKS COME OUT! This season should have been called NeNe's Celebrity Freaks or Celeb Rehab! These failed celebs may came out of rehab...Catfights & brawls. DING-DING! Season 11 up. Round 12 next
  2. Mar 13, 2011
    This season should be called Celebrity Apprentice: Plastic-Surgery Edition. So many of them look like haunted marionettes.

I have never been a huge fan of this show but I admit I caught the first episode and I may just be hooked. There are so many characters in this season but more ego and of course Gary Busey. Right there he is the one reason to watch for sure as everything that comes out of his mouth just makes no sense. You have to watch just to see how funny and insane he truly is and you will be hooked for sure.

1. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    Mar 7, 2011
    You can always count on Gary Busey to bring the crazy, whether he's playing himself on "Entourage" or stumbling through "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew." The man is a treasure. Casting Busey is so easy it's practically cheating.
  2. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 4, 2011
    What really matters on Apprentice, though, are the celebs: This season's B- and (let's face it) C-listers are a good, volatile mix. [14 Mar 2011, p.42]
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 4, 2011
    As entertaining as the crazy can be, there's an undercurrent of pathos in Celebrity Apprentice, hidden in the way these people bow to "Mr. Trump" and submit to the contrived challenges as if they're in rehab cleaning toilets.