• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
6.0

1. Dec 17, 2014
    I used to love this show.
    Now, it's become a poorly written version of an already poorly written Friends.
    And I'll tell you why this goes on and why the actors are being paid in a week what you get in a lifetime.
    Because you're sheep and they're wolves, and until the day you figure that out, you'll only be sheep.
  2. Oct 31, 2014
    Ok, first I gotta ask: WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH THE DIRECTORS AND WRITERS OF THIS SHOW? It was going so well until this season, I really enjoyed watching, but now... This season is a mistake so far...
  3. Jul 20, 2014
    I love this show. Jim Parsons achieves to get a outstanding performance in each episode. This is a favorite for me and this show is always worthy of awards.I found the direction fpr the episodes very interesting and has some of my favorite locations such as the comic book shop etc. Sometimes the episodes might be a little dissapointing but other than that this show ids hilarious.
  4. Apr 8, 2014
    Terrible acting and writing, they think making random Star Trek jokes every 2 minuets is funny. The laugh track is unbelievably loud and annoying, and this is basically the show

Character 1: Did you offer the guest a beverage?
    Character 2: No
    *10 Second Laugh Track*
  5. Jan 20, 2014
    This show is the BEST! My favorite show out of Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, HIMYM, Brooklyn 99, Breaking Bad, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural, New Girl, Almost Human, Blacklist, Orange is the New Black. It doesn't stress you, its light hearted good hearted humor.
  6. Jan 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. so funny I laughed my ass out, ROFL LOL
    The best part was when Penny kissed Sheldon
    And Raj hooked up with Howard :D
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  7. Sep 27, 2013
    season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF? season 9? WTF?

There are no critic reviews yet.