No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings
- Summary: The heir (Chris O'Dowd) to a perfume business begins an affair with a prostitute named Sugar (Romola Garai) in Victorian London in this British four-part adaptation of Michel Faber's novel.
- Genre(s): Drama, Movie/Mini-Series
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 1 premiere date: Apr 6, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 11:55 PM
- More Details and Credits »
80It's also a pungent, harrowing and thoroughly captivating entertainment, a welcome reminder of the power of the classic miniseries, which the networks have shunned for far too long.