• Network: TV LAND
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 30, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
5.8

1. Dec 18, 2011
    I've only seen episode 1 but ugh. It's horribly paced and poorly written. What's worse, the jokes just aren't that funny. The only saving grace is the first rate cast. Here's hoping it finds it's groove soon.
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    Amazing show... Every single episode is really funny and amazing! Kristen Johnston (Holly Franklin) is very funn in every single episode, she is amazing!!!
  3. May 28, 2012
    This show has some amusing ideas for jokes but it just doesn't pull them of in a way that's actually funny. Some will make you smile, but none will get an actual laugh.
  4. Aug 27, 2012
    The exes is one of the most enjoyable TV shows on. We where just flipping through channels when we stopped on TVLand. The show was actually funny and fun to watch. We now make sure we set the TV timer and watch every Wednesday. Great job TVland!
  5. Dec 16, 2012
    "The Exes" is written by "Frasier" Author Mark Reisman. However, although Frasier was a great series, this is not the case for "The Exes". This series is daffy and worse: it is mostly not funny.
  6. Dec 18, 2011
    I really like it that TV Land has started making these sitcoms and I really like this new one. I think it's light and entertaining. I'm so tired ot all of the stupid reality shows.
  7. Jul 18, 2012
    Unlike most of u , i had watched the every episode of first season & i found it quite entertaining despite few slips here & there. i mean if go in history of great sitcoms most of them were slow starters & i am not saying it is in the same league but definitely has the potential & a decent cast to back on. some of them are seasoned actors & are at ease with their characters. And more theUnlike most of u , i had watched the every episode of first season & i found it quite entertaining despite few slips here & there. i mean if go in history of great sitcoms most of them were slow starters & i am not saying it is in the same league but definitely has the potential & a decent cast to back on. some of them are seasoned actors & are at ease with their characters. And more the my words the series second season itself is a approval of audience. Expand
  8. Nov 13, 2014
    I am several episodes deep into the fourth season and I am sorry, but this TV Land program is basically and mostly asinine. The jokes, if you can call them jokes, fall mainly flat and, o what a waste of talent for Mr. Wayne Knight who I ADORED in Seinfeld

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 8, 2011
    The Exes is New Girl fallen off the back of a truck. [19 Dec 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Nov 30, 2011
    It's mediocre, but it's at least pleasantly mediocre.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Nov 30, 2011
    The Exes is the kind of show you can dump without a second thought.