Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.2

1. DarnayL
    Sep 8, 2009
    I love this show.OMG! it's the only show that i can watch re runs of over and over. I can relate, and hey we don't have too many black shows to watch as it is. BRING THIS SHOW BACK PLEASE, if not the station that it's already on then BET do something quick please.
  2. Jan 23, 2012
    amazing show! so happy they brought it back. it has romance drama and comedy , you eventually get attached to the characters.. i can watch it over and over again all day long!
  3. jeanj
    May 5, 2007
    Love the show.
  6. KimberlyJ
    Jun 1, 2009
    I love watching The Game and I was never aware that it comes on Sunday's as well. It's very interesting, I love Derwin's and Melanie's relationship, including the remaining cast member. I cant even leave my couch when it's on. I really hope that The Game stays on for some more seasons, because it's great to watch with all of the drama and I just love it.
  7. kimf
    Jun 22, 2009
    This show is thee bomb dot com i think its a great show and way better than girlfriends because that show was stupid.
  8. VanessaN
    Oct 11, 2006
    'The Game" is one of the best shows on t.v this fall season. It is a reason to look forward to monday night t.v. The new c.w is headed to a great start with this hit show!
  9. TeresaB
    Oct 16, 2006
    luv it! i will be watching.
  10. DeandraM
    Oct 8, 2006
    This is such a great series, that guy is soooooo cute and I cant wait for Sundays.
  11. DanaC
    Oct 10, 2007
    I love it! I love the relationships and the comedy. It may not be "laugh out loud" comedy, but it's subtle and on time.
  12. KimP
    Oct 3, 2007
    Great Show!!!!
  13. MichelleJ
    Feb 9, 2007
    I love this show. I think the story is belevable without being to real. Who really wants to see how proffessional atheletes "really" live? I think the jokes are funny and the storylines are relavent to today.
  14. KitaJ
    Mar 2, 2007
    The Game is really developing into a funny, interesting and real show. I am proud of Tia Mowry for making a comeback post sister sister minus her sister. I wonder how long it's going to take before her sister makes a guest appearance.
  15. ReneeH
    May 15, 2007
    I love this show, its even better than girlfriends. Tia Mowry and Wendy Raquel are wonderful. I can't wait for the next season!!!!
    Jul 19, 2007
    I love the show, it had me hooked towards the end of the last season
  17. SamanthaA.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Great show! I am totally addicted, people need to give this show the credit it deserves, it has a great story line, believeable drama and it is FUNNY!
  18. NadiaC.
    Jan 17, 2008
    I love this show. Don't matter what anybody says. I find the show is very interesting and fun to watch. I'm also praying it doesn't get canceled.
  19. AndreaB.
    Apr 21, 2008
    Dang can we keep a somewhat ethnic show around... i really enjoy this show and its so real and i can definitely relate! So y'all can go somewhere with all those negative comments.
  20. RJ.
    Sep 3, 2008
    I think that is this a great show. It is one of the most ethnic shows on the CW network. Black shows are becoming extinct. Its funny how shows like Gossip Girl (with a white fan base) fair well on this network. That show is just a predictable as any. I have seen my share of Teenage Dramma on shows like 90210/ Saved By the Bell etc.
  21. DavonH.
    Feb 2, 2009
    The greatest show on T.V. period.
  22. AlishaH
    Dec 15, 2006
    I love this show. I think it will be around for awhile.
  23. lanat
    Oct 25, 2006
    this show in order to be a girlfriends show needs to appeal to the demographic of girlfiends and not appeal to the masses if it doesnt change that i am sorry that it will lose its appeal at all.
  24. deandreaj.
    Nov 11, 2007
    This show is hip and fresh. It is great to see an AA cast with great stories. I love Tasha, she is a trip. Derwin is fine as hell. At first I didn't like Tia, I think her sister Tamera is more hip but she is alright now.
  25. NorahB
    Oct 18, 2007
    This is the only show I make a point to watch. I have grown to really love the characters and be moved by their experiences. My heart ached for Derwin, even though he was a dog. And Melanie's reaction to him feels very real and honest. I think the critics should watch it this season and give it another shot - I am praying it doesn't get canceled. I also think it is interesting This is the only show I make a point to watch. I have grown to really love the characters and be moved by their experiences. My heart ached for Derwin, even though he was a dog. And Melanie's reaction to him feels very real and honest. I think the critics should watch it this season and give it another shot - I am praying it doesn't get canceled. I also think it is interesting that so many comedies staring mostly white casts are given more time to develop than this one got. It's hard not to think some of their thoughts and comments are a bit racist. Collapse
  26. Mike
    Dec 10, 2007
    I find this show funny and very amusing. The characters are great, male and female. All those critics took it way too far with the criticisms.
  27. MaxG
    Oct 29, 2007
    Most of these "professional critics" are a bunch of fat losers who like to watch "reality TV". The Game is not going to go down in history as one of the all time great sitcoms, but it's certainly fun to watch and the acting is pretty damn good. It did start a little poorly, but it's really got legs now, unlike Girlfriends which has hit rock bottom since Jill Marie Jones left Most of these "professional critics" are a bunch of fat losers who like to watch "reality TV". The Game is not going to go down in history as one of the all time great sitcoms, but it's certainly fun to watch and the acting is pretty damn good. It did start a little poorly, but it's really got legs now, unlike Girlfriends which has hit rock bottom since Jill Marie Jones left (Tony Childs). The Game is a winner. Period. Expand
  28. ernsalitem
    Feb 6, 2007
    great show very funny and very cute men
  29. SusanA
    May 1, 2007
    I love this show! I look forward to it every week. Its a must see and really hits home for me.
  30. RobinR
    May 15, 2007
    I love this sitcom. It deals with real life situations. It should be turned into a drama series instead of a comedy.
  31. ShannaM
    May 18, 2007
    I absolutely adore this show!!!!! Malik is my favorite, but Im mad at Derwin for what he did , To the left to the left. I will be tuning in next season.
  32. TrishaM.
    Aug 15, 2007
    This is one of the best shows on right now, especially with it's mostly AA cast. The first few eppie's were a little drag...it's like they had to get their grove going, but by mid season, the show was on point. And the season finale was absolutely GREAT!
  33. CryscC.
    Oct 11, 2008
    I kuv thi sshow it is so funny and face it serious and deep stuff aint funny and that doesn't happen everyday.
  34. VictoriaM.
    Oct 11, 2008
    This is one of the best Shows that I have seen lately! I love it and can't wait until Fridays so that I can see what's going to happen next. And as far as white people acting as if they don't have similiar issues girls wake up and please get real.
  35. RobinP.
    Oct 18, 2008
    The Game is one of my favorite shows. I look forward to watching it every week. It started off kind of shaky but has gotten better and better each show, each season.
  36. CrissB.
    Oct 7, 2008
    This is a really good show, better than a majority of the cw shows that are on throughout the week. The story line is interesting and if you are a sports fan you can relate to it.
  37. JenH
    Jan 8, 2008
    This show is great! I do think different audiences will think different about the show! Different audiences like different things, and I am sure all the critics of are of the same audience!!
  38. Amber
    Feb 13, 2008
    I love this show. I watch it every Monday! I think it's very funny.
  39. DeeD.
    Mar 17, 2008
    This is without a doubt my favorite show. Tasha Mack is the only person on TV today that I can totally relate to. It's amazing!
  40. LatangelaV.
    Mar 2, 2008
    This is an excellent show! What do these stiff shirts know!
  41. RyanC.
    Apr 1, 2008
    Best show on TV. Let's not sugarcoat it, its obvious the critics are Sex in the City enthusiasts, a show the entire Game audience gives the same review as they gave the Game. Please understand that there are a segment of society that enjoy this type of material. Stop trying to categorize positive Black TV, there is not enough of it.
  42. MonteB.
    May 23, 2008
    I Love the game it has great potential and its story lines have greatly improved. What more can I say but I can hardly wait to see what happens next season. Oh by the way the season finale was excellent.
  43. lavernel
    Jun 5, 2008
    Great show it's hilarious great urban viewing.
  44. shirleyk
    Feb 2, 2009
    I love this show. wouldn't miss it for the world. I been trying to get the information on season 3 season finale. there was this song playing when melanie went out the door and cried. is that heather headley and if it is what is the name of that song? getting back to the show in general, I am 45 year old african american female. What that this show gives me is warm comedy, real life I love this show. wouldn't miss it for the world. I been trying to get the information on season 3 season finale. there was this song playing when melanie went out the door and cried. is that heather headley and if it is what is the name of that song? getting back to the show in general, I am 45 year old african american female. What that this show gives me is warm comedy, real life stories of semi famous celebrities and their girlfriends. Also its nice to see tia play an adult version of her childhood character. Also I love Raquel 's comidic character as always. but on the serious note, they are becoming more sensative to the outside world, but it is all real. no need to change the show apeartance and the theme. leave it be, it is what it is. Changing it would make it something else. stick with what the show is rally about. Expand
  45. MochaC
    Feb 9, 2009
    LOVE this show...One of my favorites ...Televisions sucks these days with all the same BS reality shows all the time. Its nice to finally have a good show to watch and laugh and see some drama.
  46. Starr
    Apr 12, 2009
    WTF!!! The Game represents Black successful individuals, an interracial couple, and real life experiences. People find that intimidating and want to criticize it. I personally love this show and hate that it's getting these kinds of reviews. But hey, it's expected and I know "the race card" but look at some of the sitcoms that are "hits" and these shows go beyond the boundaries. WTF!!! The Game represents Black successful individuals, an interracial couple, and real life experiences. People find that intimidating and want to criticize it. I personally love this show and hate that it's getting these kinds of reviews. But hey, it's expected and I know "the race card" but look at some of the sitcoms that are "hits" and these shows go beyond the boundaries. Things that are totally inappropriate and sends the wrong message. I think The Game is a GREAT SHOW and it's "family friendly" (you might have to cover the kids eyes and plug their ears once or twice); but overall it Expand
  47. AmaD
    May 16, 2009
    what do they know?! i believe the game is great!!! i live in germany and i watch this show every week! that's how much i love this show!! i'm praying for a 4th season!!!
  48. BrittanyW
    Jun 22, 2009
    I believe people who do not like the show, are people who are to racist or have thier heads to up thier buts to realize that the GAME is a DRAMA COMEDY not a GOSSIP GIRL or 90210 that reaches past just one ethnic group and is far more believable for that industry!!!!!!
  49. DilkuiM
    Oct 23, 2006
    I really like this show.
  50. ShaunO
    Oct 29, 2007
    I love it, it's a funny wonderful show!
  51. ChristinaV
    Feb 19, 2007
    BEST SHOW!!! I'm obessed I love it soo much everything about it is great its hilarous i'll be soo upset if it gets canceled much better then girlfriends
  52. Robyne
    May 14, 2007
    Great Show! I love it and I hope it does not get cut from the CW line-up
  53. KimP
    May 14, 2007
    Great Show!!!!
  54. AyannaB
    May 16, 2007
    I Love this show! True it was a little slow at first but it got better with each episode, I truly Love it! the season finale was the best and I pray it comes back for another season, by the way Girlfriends is played out BRING TONI BACK!!!
  55. Kathy
    Sep 24, 2007
    I love this show to death! Only show that keeps me hooked each week. I hope this show comes out with its complete seasons on DVD. I will buy them ALL!
  56. YayaR.
    Jan 27, 2008
    This show is awesome. I can't stop watching this show. It's funny and filled with a lot of emotions. This show is addicting.
  57. MichaelH.
    Sep 14, 2008
    Please keep the show on because I would love to see what's going to happen next!
  58. KayeC
    Mar 23, 2009
    I love this show I'm a fanatic!
  59. dianeb
    May 15, 2009
    I really enjoy the Game. The characters are funny and serious at the same time. It offers real life situations and that's one of the things that I and a lot of other people look for in a show. I leave work 15 minutes early every evening just so I can watch the reruns. So of course I hope and pray it doesn't get canceled. And if it does that another network picks it up.
  60. keitiaC
    Nov 28, 2006
    It is a very good show
  61. kai
    Nov 18, 2007
    Who the hell do these critics think they are? If they are not out of touch with reality, I don't know who is. (besides Bush, of course.) The Game is great. It is something my man and I can watch together, only show I look forward to. And I don't even like football. Its about relationships, and these interesting characters, no matter how many mistakes they make you still care Who the hell do these critics think they are? If they are not out of touch with reality, I don't know who is. (besides Bush, of course.) The Game is great. It is something my man and I can watch together, only show I look forward to. And I don't even like football. Its about relationships, and these interesting characters, no matter how many mistakes they make you still care about them and relate to their problems. want them to come out on top. For a half an hour sitcom, it touches on many relevant issues you can't ignore. Expand
  62. Brandi
    Nov 21, 2007
    This show is the bomb! It is hilarious and the actors and actresses are great. Who are these critics anyways? Probably the same people who voted Kid Nation as a top show. All of my friends, black and white, male and female love this show. It has surpassed Girlfriends because the show trying to put Monica in Toni Childs place just isn't working. If you want a great show tune into The Game!

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    "The Game" feels pretty artificial.
    Mowry herself is charming and capable, and Wendy Raquel Robinson has some fine moments as the mother-manager, but it’s clear that “The Game” is to be played on the surface of these potentially interesting lives.
  3. "The Game" lacks the relationships that made "Girlfriends" a qualified UPN hit and the comedy to make it much of anything for The CW.