The Jay Leno Show : Season 1

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 14, 2009
3.6

1. Aug 16, 2010
    This was really awkward for me..especially being a Conan fan.. to watch this show. not my favourite comedian of all time but the show worked great. Got a free autograph out of it too
  2. GaryG.
    Sep 15, 2009
    Nothing new, just rehash of late show only earlier.
  3. JohnV
    Sep 16, 2009
    Tonight Show moves to a new time slot....oh wait that was The Jay Leno Show....sorry my bad.
  4. MikeyF
    Sep 16, 2009
    The set is boring - And I like Jay behind a desk.
  5. MartinS
    Sep 20, 2009
    Jay Leno is a great standup comedian. Unfortunately he was never much of a talk show host. The comedy skits (much like his days on the tonight show) are lame and poorly delivered and his interviewing style is soft. I would watch his HBO comedy special in a minute but not his talk show.

The boilerplate talk format was reminiscent not only of Leno’s “Tonight Show,’’ but of almost every other late-night talker on the air right now.
  2. [This] is why this strange, shallow puddle of comedy is so difficult to accept. With all eyes on Leno, this is the best he, and his writers, and the struggling network could come up with?
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    That's a lot of pressure, even for Iron Jay, and maybe why Night One felt like a work in progress--terribly rough in spots, not bad in others.