• Network: NBC , CTV
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.3

1. MargB.
    Jun 20, 2009
    My whole family likes this show! It seems that every time we find a show that we all like and can sit down together as a family to watch... they want to ditch it. We are still missing our Eli Stone and worried about Chuck. Why do they compare this show with HBO's True Blood, this is NOT a vampire show. We don't like those kind of shows.
  2. Mari
    Jul 30, 2009
    I love this show. I'm really sad that NBC decided not to show the last 4 episodes in favor of doing re-runs. I would've watched. I accidentally caught this show during one of the beginning episodes and purposely watched it last week only to find out I'd have to watch the rest online! So sad.
  3. LJDB
    Jun 5, 2009
    The Listener manages to do a good job at balancing the procedural,
  4. MelissaN
    Aug 12, 2009
    A show the whole family can sit down together and watch. A likable cast and a different story line from the normal doom and gloom dramas. Then to find it cancelled. It had one of the best cliffhangers I've seen in a while and we don't even get to see what happens. Not nice.
  5. YK
    Jun 18, 2009
    Lose the two female leads. Find a couple of more engaging characters.

1. For the moment, it would be nice if the show could just make the present more compelling.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    In a word, The Listener is boring. Or, if you prefer alliteration, listless.
  3. The writers, while showing a certain lack of imagination in feeding Toby the voices of passers-by--no, it's unlikely that woman who passes you on the street, guys, is thinking what they think she's thinking--have at least invested their lead with a mildly intriguing backstory.