• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 11, 2006
8.8

1. Sep 8, 2013
    I liked it. The miniseries is fresh and unexpected, good casting and acting too. Great fun if you like science fiction or fantasy or magic it is a must see, well done.
  2. Feb 24, 2013
    One of the best written and most innovative pieces of science fiction I have ever seen. I can't say more than that without giving stuff away. You really just have to see it for yourself. I was more than impressed.
  3. Jun 14, 2011
    '"Lost Room" is a shaggy dog story that gets shaggier with every scene. It's a tale as tall as the Empire State Building that threatens to topple in the merest breeze but - miraculously - never does." That is what one of the critics wrote. The only thing I agree with him, is that the end didn't reveal 'the Event'. But it would have been a great cliffhanger finale, if there had been more'"Lost Room" is a shaggy dog story that gets shaggier with every scene. It's a tale as tall as the Empire State Building that threatens to topple in the merest breeze but - miraculously - never does." That is what one of the critics wrote. The only thing I agree with him, is that the end didn't reveal 'the Event'. But it would have been a great cliffhanger finale, if there had been more seasons. Now, that is the only thing I regret about this show. I am not a fan of comic books myself, but I will give this one a try because I loved the show.

Original.
    Entertaining.
    And the Best thing is it makes you want more, but the worst thing is there is nothing more!
  4. Feb 15, 2011
    Very suspenseful, well acted and intriguing. The Order is like every crazy religion. It's like a wonderful comic book.
    Peter Krause and Juianna Margulies are superb.

1. As much fun as the adventure is, the central mystery — what happened in that motel on that May date that created such cosmic blowback — is never truly explained.
  2. Maybe the best thing about this miniseries is the weird assortment of characters.
  3. It's a supernatural mystery, involving a few ghosts, a little time travel and lots of crazy people. People who have been missing The X-Files might really go for The Lost Room.