The Middleman : Season 1

8.1

1. AndyR.
    Jun 30, 2008
    How did this awesome show get on the air?
  2. WillM.
    Sep 9, 2008
    It's the weekly highlight of television for my entire family. Finally a show I'm more than content to watch with my children.
  3. KennethS.
    Jun 30, 2008
    I had this Graphic Novel when it first came out, and it's even better on tv. I'm glad it's not on FOX...they'd just cancel it...cause it's great. Please don't shaft a great show.
  4. JohnW.
    Jul 11, 2008
    There are times when this show brushes gently up against perfection but is too humble to admit it.
  5. SarahT.
    Jul 18, 2008
    A cute show that delivers funny dialogue and good action. Something I think anyone can appreciate and like.
  6. GuidoG.
    Jan 11, 2009
    This show is great, specially if you are on the geek side of things.
  7. KenA.
    Nov 2, 2008
    Awesome show, which gets progressively better over the first season. Don't dismiss it based on the slightly clunky pilot.
    Jul 14, 2008
    Brilliant dialogue!
  9. ShannonS.
    Jun 24, 2008
    Awesome show. Funny and campy.
  10. JenniferP.
    Jul 8, 2008
    My whole family loves this show - the teenagers and the old people agree. This is wonderfully campy and funny.
  11. MikeC.
    Aug 2, 2008
    There is something about the combination of OTT lines deadpan delivery that just hits me as being funny. Then I got to the point of actually caring about these strange people.

The Middleman is so light as to feel almost weightless, and compared to much TV, that comes as a relief. If comic books are meant to be escape, there are far worse worlds to camp in for the summer.
  2. The creatures are essentially designed as bowling pins for our protagonists to knock over with a well-placed shot and a quip, and Keeslar and Morales’ interaction is nothing if not playful and lively. But you’re left not really knowing if you want to come return and spend a whole lot more time with this quarrelsome twosome.
  3. This is good summer entertainment, like a Saturday afternoon B-movie matinee transposed to Monday-night TV.