• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 26, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 4
6.0

1. Sep 26, 2012
    The worst show I've ever seen. I will not be surprised if this show gets pulled off the air after episode 3. Aliens named after athletes, give me a break!
  2. Nov 12, 2012
    This is genuinely the worst show I have ever seen. I did not know that a show could be this corny, un-funny, or un-engaging. I deeply hope that it is cancelled as soon as humanly possible.
  3. Sep 26, 2012
    This is not 30 Rock from the Sun, it is much much worse and it is was not for Partners it would be the worst new show of the year. The acting is horrible, the concept is repeated and who ever signed the check to pay someone to make this should be fired.
  4. Sep 26, 2012
    It ain't the next Married With Children or Modern Family. The Neighbors is straight up blah, blah, blah. Stick with Modern Family on that one. It's time to play a game called "Death Watch TV" to see either Mob Doctor or The Neighbors should get the axe first.
  5. Sep 26, 2012
    First cancellation of 2013 second Animal hospital and third The Mindy project Three terrible shows that should't have gotten on the air if these shows surive Mob Doctor will be the first
  6. Sep 26, 2012
    I was accidentally exposed to this horrendous excuse for a TV show after watching a fairly well done episode of Modern Family. I didn't change the channel because I couldn't find my remote - which is strange, but then I decided "Hey, I'll give whatever this thing is a chance". The simple way to say it is the plot is non existent, the acting is terrible and comedy (or their attempt atI was accidentally exposed to this horrendous excuse for a TV show after watching a fairly well done episode of Modern Family. I didn't change the channel because I couldn't find my remote - which is strange, but then I decided "Hey, I'll give whatever this thing is a chance". The simple way to say it is the plot is non existent, the acting is terrible and comedy (or their attempt at comedy) is just disheartening. The worst part about this is that I know that the people who came up with this horrendous idea are making tons of money. Please cancel this show. Expand
  7. Jan 6, 2013
    This is a terrible show!!!! I can't believe they cancelled 666 park avenue and kept this piece of crap show on the air. It needs to be cancelled the actors are bad and the entire concept is awful.
  8. Feb 2, 2013
    The Neighbors is a show with its own quirks, I personally like the idea of it. It's really a shame it wasn't executed correctly, it makes you want to watch it, but it doesn't make you laugh or want to know what will happen next.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 27, 2012
    This season, ABC has Neighbors, one of the least funny things to air on television since the last Hitler documentary on History.
    The pilot for ABC's extraterrestrial silly-fest feels half-baked, and parts of it just sort of lie there, but this shouldn't be a deal breaker.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Sep 26, 2012
    The first two episodes of The Neighbors actually made me laugh more than once--and without the aid of mood-altering substances.