• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 17, 1989
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
6.4

1. Apr 2, 2014
    Simpsons never gets any better . Sure educators and parents hate it . but the only reason we watch it because we enjoy humor , and homer
    what can i say we all enjoy simpsons
    Grade A+
  2. May 30, 2014
    Lets be real here. The Simpsons has already lost its humor since season 15. Most of the episodes are boring and don't make a whole of since. I liked a few episodes from this season but the rest were meh to me.
  3. Apr 23, 2014
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  4. Nov 9, 2014
    I Simpson è una serie che inizia bene e continua ancora meglio nel corso degli anni.Ed anche quest stagione 25 ha reso ancora più spettacolare l'intero franchise.Il finale della stagione 25 è tra l'altro il miglior finale della serie e forse il miglior finale dii stagione che io abbia mai visto in vita mia assieme a quello della decima stagione di Family Guy.

There are no critic reviews yet.